INDIA ANPR SYSTEM MARKET
The ANPR technology is useful for detecting vehicles that have been hijacked, are suspected of a crime, have broken traffic regulations, have been placed on the toll defaulter’s list, or have outdated insurance plans.
Giving police patrol cars the ability to identify, extract, and investigate registration plates on the go is the foundation of modern protection. Those ANPR devices are mounted above the vehicle’s roof, allowing them to read at high rates and analyse the data in a specialized black box inside the trunks.
ANPR(Automated Number Plate Recognition) is a high-precision system that reads licence plates without the need for human intervention. Among them are the following:
- Automatic License Plate Recognition (ALPR)
- Automatic Vehicle Identification (AVI)
- License Plate Recognition (LPR) and
- Car Plate Recognition (CPR)
This technique is used to keep track of vehicles. It can quickly recognise number plates on moving automobiles. It does not, however, fail to deliver accurate car information. For detection, ANPR systems employ specific algorithms and pattern recognition technology.
Automatic number plate recognition (ANPR) is gradually becoming a popular solution for organisations looking to manage visitor and parking access.
Several trends and difficulties, such as rising vehicle thefts, security concerns, and increased interest in smart parking solutions and automatic vehicle identification, are boosting the adoption of this solution.
INDIA ANPR SYSTEM MARKET DEVELOPMENTS AND INNOVATIONS
|S No||Overview of Development||Development Detailing||Region of Development||Possible Future Outcomes|
|1||ANPR cameras set up at Vellore border check post||Vehicles that have been blacklisted in the data have been stolen. If a passing vehicle is discovered to be on the blacklist,||India||This would enhance better Technological Controls|
|2||Bangalore Traffic Police deploys ANPR cameras to auto-detect offenders||It has installed Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) cameras that can help identify offenders even in congested areas.||India||This would enhance better Technological Controls|
|3||Automatic number plate recognition cameras to be installed at important junctions||The ANPR cameras will be installed in 15 locations at first, according to city police commissioner Shankar Jiwal, and will be expanded to additional regions in the future.||India||This would enhance better Technological Controls|
|4||ANPR Indian system using surveillance cameras||The ANPR programme is written in C++ and uses Qt for graphical user interfaces, OpenCV for image processing, and SQL for database management.||India||This would enhance better Technological Controls|
INDIA ANPR SYSTEM MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The India ANPR System Market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2027.
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH
The Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) system from EFKON India is based on artificial intelligence and provides a stable and ready-to-integrate solution for capturing various licence plates.
The system, which has been placed across India, is capable of identifying and collecting licence plates, as well as sending data to a central control room for further analysis. This aids in the enforcement of the law as well as maintaining the protection of the public.
ANPR, also known as License Plate Recognition (LPR), is a technique that reads car registration plates in real time using advanced image processing and optical character recognition on video streams/images to generate vehicle data.
Powerful ANPR/LPR technology is part of our AIRPIX video analytics suite, and it comes with many software versions that are best suited for different computer vision and OCR application scenarios.
Throughout that catastrophe, the businesses’ major goal was to keep their businesses afloat by finding safer ways to maintain manufacturing activities or finding other long-term revenue streams.
Due to delays in the global market, interest for transportation planning, automated payment collection, and intelligent parking software decreased during this time. Following the pandemic, meanwhile, there has also been a surge in demand for ANPR equipment throughout India.
Siemens is a leading mobiliser of the ANPR in the market. The latest integration has been theSicore which is a fully integrated (embedded) camera that recognises registration plates immediately, allowing each vehicle to be individually identified.
Sicore records the vehicle’s front or rear views for this purpose. The embedded computer vision program checks the stream the entering photos for any vehicle and its licence plate immediately. For communications, available commercial connectors are employed. Sicore can work at night as well as during the day due to infrared illumination.
Jenoptik Inc. is part of the component manufacture trending companies in the current industry. TheJenoptik’s VECTOR2 cameras assist law enforcement and security personnel. VECTOR2 cameras are small, strong, and capable of being mounted on traffic signals, lighting columns, or any other existing pole.
The data from the ANPR cameras is delivered in real time and processed in a secure data centre. When a suspect vehicle is discovered, TraffiData analytic software is utilised to analyse the data for comparison against watch lists, promptly alerting police and security agencies.
- Airpix India
- cp Plus
- Kapsch TrafficCom
- Blue Star Limited
- Bosch Security Systems, Inc.
- Genetec Inc.
- PlateSmart Technologies
- Vaxtor Technologies
- AllGoVision Technologies Pvt. Ltd
- Amplicon Liveline
- Tensor plc
- A&H Software House, Inc. (Luxriot)
- ARH Inc.
- Globe Protection Ltd.
- CARRIDA Technologies
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- What is the average cost per India ANPR System Market right now and how will it change in the next 5-6 years?
- Average cost to set up an ANPR System Market in India?
- How many India ANPR System Market are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- What is happening in the overall public, globally?
- Cost breakup of a India ANPR System Market and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the India ANPR System Market manufactured? What is the average margin per equipment?
- Market share of India ANPR System Market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- The most important planned India ANPR System Market in next 2 years
- Details on network of major India ANPR System Market and pricing plans
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture India ANPR System Market in-house
- 5 key predictions for next 5 years in India ANPR System Market
- Average B-2-B India ANPR System Market price in all segments
- Latest trends in India ANPR System Market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of India ANPR System Market in 2022-2027 and every year in between?
- Global production breakup of India ANPR System Market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship