INDIA AUTOMOTIVE PCB MARKET
India’s automotive PCB (printed circuit board) market is growing as a result of increased vehicle manufacturing and the use of electronic components in the sector. The growing number of road accident cases and shifting government vehicle requirements are also having a beneficial impact on the India automotive PCB market.
Additionally, it is projected that in the upcoming years, the country’s automotive PCB (printed circuit board) market would rise due to the increasing Internet of Things adoption in the automotive sector and the surge in demand for electric cars.
In the majority of electronic applications, the components are physically supported and wired on a printed circuit board (PCB). Transistors, resistors, and integrated circuits are just a few examples of the various components on a PCB that are connected via printed routes.
Power relays, ECU control modules, anti-lock brake systems, digital displays, transmission sensors, vehicle radars, and stereo and audio components are just a few of the automotive applications that employ PCBs.
INDIA AUTOMOTIVE PCB MARKET AND FORECAST
The India Automotive PCB Market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2027.
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH
The Board to FPC Connector, which enables the use of fewer components and fewer assembly person-hours for automobiles, as well as allowing for enhanced design of automotive LED lighting, etc., will soon begin full-scale mass production, according to an announcement from Panasonic Corporation.
The demand for automotive FPCs is anticipated to increase, along with increased use in cable connection applications like BMSs, as a result of the growing use of DRLs (daylight running lamps) as a result of changes in the law governing automotive LED lights in recent years and improved designs for vehicle compartment instrument panels, etc.
The automobile FPC and the board may be connected directly thanks to a connector that Panasonic developed and marketed.
The use of fewer parts and fewer assembly man-hours is made possible by this connector, which also enables a decrease in vehicle weight and, consequently, in fuel consumption. Wire harnesses, which were previously required for connection, are no longer required.
- Continental Automotive Components India Pvt. Ltd
- Mitsubishi Electric Automotive India Pvt. Ltd
- DENSO TEN Limited
- Panasonic Corporation
- ROBERT BOSCH GmbH
- Autoliv India Private Limited
- Cooling Systems India Private Ltd.
- Visteon Corporation
- Rane TRW Steering Systems Limited
- Aptiv PLC
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- What is the average cost per India Automotive PCB Market right now and how will it change in next 5-6 years?
- Average cost to set up an Automotive PCB Market in India?
- How many India Automotive PCB Market are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- What is happening in the overall public, globally?
- Cost breakup of a India Automotive PCB Market and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the India Automotive PCB Market manufactured? What is the average margin per equipment?
- Market share of India Automotive PCB Market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- The most important planned India Automotive PCB Market in next 2 years
- Details on network of major India Automotive PCB Market and pricing plans
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture India Automotive PCB Market in-house
- 5 key predictions for next 5 years in India Automotive PCB Market
- Average B-2-B India Automotive PCB Market price in all segments
- Latest trends in India Automotive PCB Market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of India Automotive PCB Market in 2022-2027 and every year in between?
- Global production breakup of India Automotive PCB Market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship