INDIA ELECTRIC TRUCK MARKET
Commercial vehicles aren’t lagging behind in this historic change as the global automobile industry electrifies. The commercial vehicle sector in India is preparing for EVs much like the rest of the globe.
Even with India’s existing electrical mix, electrification is a terrific decarbonization method; over time, the advantages will only grow as more and more renewable energy becomes accessible to power the cars.
INDIA ELECTRIC TRUCK MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The India Electric Truck Market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2027.
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH
The Ace EV, an electric variant of the well-known Ace truck, has been introduced by Tata Motors, India’s largest commercial vehicle manufacturer. Tata Motors has officially entered the nation’s growing market for compact electric trucks used for freight deliveries. The new Ace EV, according to Tata Motors, is the country’s most technologically sophisticated, zero-emission, four-wheel compact commercial vehicle (SCV).
The Ace EV is the first vehicle to use the 154-kilometre certified range of Tata Motors’ EVOGEN engine. To increase the driving range, it receives a cutting-edge battery cooling system and regenerative braking technology. For maximum uptime, the vehicle supports both slow and quick charging.
It is powered by a 27kW (36hp) motor with 130Nm of peak torque. For e-commerce logistics, the Ace EV’s container is constructed with lightweight materials.
As part of its development into the electric vehicle market, Olectra Greentech Ltd., a division of the industrial giant MEIL, has started testing a 6×4 heavy-duty electric tipper.
Olectra, a pioneer and industry leader in the production of electric buses, has now expanded into the production of trucks. This prototype was constructed using a heavy-duty electric tipper platform. The Olectra tipper is a first-of-its-kind vehicle in India with a 220-km range on a single charge and also has a heavy-duty bogie suspension tipper.
- Mahindra & Mahindra
- Atul Ltd
- Tata Motors
- Euler Motors
- Olectra Greentech Ltd.
- YC Electric
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- What is the average cost per India Electric Truck Market right now and how will it change in next 5-6 years?
- Average cost to set up an India Electric Truck Market?
- How many India Electric Truck Market are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- What is happening in the overall public, globally?
- Cost breakup of a India Electric Truck Market and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the India Electric Truck Market manufactured? What is the average margin per equipment?
- Market share of India Electric Truck Market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- The most important planned India Electric Truck Market in next 2 years
- Details on network of major India Electric Truck Market and pricing plans
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture India Electric Truck Market in-house
- 5 key predictions for next 5 years in India Electric Truck Market
- Average B-2-B India Electric Truck Market price in all segments
- Latest trends in India Electric Truck Market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of India Electric Truck Market in 2022-2027 and every year in between?
- Global production breakup of India Electric Truck Market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship