INDIA EV CHARGING CABLE MARKET
The cables come with an In-Cable Control and Protection Device (IC-CPD), which is in charge of controlling and communicating with the standard wall plug and the EV as well as protecting it, and they plug into your EV on one end and a standard household socket on the other.
In order to charge an electric vehicle, mode 3 cables are now the most used worldwide. This kind of charging cable links your vehicle to a specific electric vehicle charging point, such as one that can be found in workplaces, houses, residential sites, and public and commercial parking lots.
A cable known as an EV connection is used to link the car to an electric charging station. One end of the connector, which has a “plug head” on either end, pushes into a port on your electric car’s charging system, while the other end connects into a port on the charging station.
A piece of technology that provides electricity to electric vehicles is known as an EV charger. Its primary function is to maintain a vehicle’s mobility by recharging the battery of an EV.
The converter is an internal component of electric cars. Although it is actually a converter, it is referred to as the “onboard charger.” It transforms power from AC to DC before supplying it to the vehicle’s battery. The majority of electric vehicle chargers today use AC power, making this the most popular charging mode.
INDIA EV CHARGING CABLE MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The India EV charging cable market accounted for $XX Billion in 2022 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2023 to 2030.
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH
The 180kW and 240 KW Electric Vehicle (EV) chargers from Quench, which will give drivers one of the fastest charging experiences in India, were just launched as part of the company’s new series of ultra-rapid cable chargers.
The new quench “Tallboy” series offers a variety of features that increase productivity, ergonomics, and dependability and was specifically created for the harshest circumstances on earth.
The Quench Tallboys modular architecture allows for upgrades , effectively providing a rapid charge from 0 to 80 percent in less than 20 minutes, and meeting the needs of a wide range of premium EV owners who want either a quick charge or a quick boost while stopping for a quick cup of coffee. The charger is also perfect for charging the fleet of city electric buses.
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- How many EV charging cables are manufactured per annum in India? Who are the sub-component suppliers in the region?
- Cost breakup of a India EV charging cable and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the EV charging cable manufactured? What is the average margin per unit?
- Market share of India EV charging cable market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture India EV charging cable in-house
- key predictions for next 5 years in India EV charging cable market
- Average B-2-B EV charging cable market price in all segments
- Latest trends in EV charging cable market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of the EV charging cable market in 2023-2030 and every year in between?
- Production breakup of EV charging cable market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship