INDIA EV TELEMATICS MARKET
It is crucial for the driver of an electric car to be aware of the vehicle’s range, locate the nearest charging station, and plan his route accordingly.
The Telematics unit can locate the car, and with the use of mapping, data on the range and accessible charging infrastructure, it may assist in pre-reserving the charging place at a site to reduce waiting time.
Telematics can help keep track of the battery’s health and charge level as well as supply important information needed to enhance car algorithms. EV manufacturers are always adopting upgrades and improvements in terms of charging time, battery size, and weight.
The manufacturers have a rich data source for their development and analytics thanks to the real-time data. These analytics can also assist in battery alerts.
The telematics systems can check the battery’s level of charge and send the motorist an SMS to warn them that they need to find a parking spot right away. The driver can receive alerts in real time, such as one about a battery problem, to help prevent problematic circumstances on the road.
INDIA EV TELEMATICS MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The India EV telematics market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2027.
A leading provider of 5G wireless solutions, Internet of Things (IoT) solutions, and cutting-edge clean energy, Borqs Technologies, Inc. is working with Qualcomm and other significant chipset vendors to conduct research and development and sell automobile telematics products, particularly for the India and Southeast Asia markets.
The products for two and three wheelers, often known as electric scooters or E-bikes, comprise in-vehicle-infotainment systems (IVI) and telematics control units (TCU).
A leader in IoT software and hardware, Borqs Technologies offers scalable, adaptable, and Android-based smart connected devices as well as cloud service solutions. By utilising both its strategic chipset partner ties and its creative end-to-end IoT solutions, Borqs has established both leadership and customer awareness.
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- What is the average cost per India EV telematics market right now and how will it change in next 5-6 years?
- Average cost to set up an EV telematics market in India?
- How many India EV telematics market are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- What is happening in the overall public, globally?
- Cost breakup of a India EV telematics market and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the India EV telematics market manufactured? What is the average margin per equipment?
- Market share of India EV telematics market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- The most important planned India EV telematics market in next 2 years
- Details on network of major India EV telematics market and pricing plans
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture India EV telematics market in-house
- 5 key predictions for next 5 years in India EV telematics market
- Average B-2-B India EV telematics market price in all segments
- Latest trends in India EV telematics market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of India EV telematics market in 2022-2027 and every year in between?
- Global production breakup of India EV telematics market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship