INDIA LiDAR MARKET
Light detection and ranging, or LiDAR, is a popular remote sensing technique for determining an object’s exact distance on the earth’s surface. GPS became a common technology for determining precise geographical measurements after its launch.
LiDAR is a cutting-edge technology that uses 3D point cloud images to enable a wide range of applications. Depending on the application, different lidar sensors may employ different light frequencies.
It can be used to detect anything that enters the defined region by installing it along a wall or fence. The algorithms also support object classification, allowing for alerts to be sent only when certain criteria are met.
With the development of LiDAR (Light Detection and Ranging), surveying and mapping technologies have accelerated, which is especially true and holds tremendous potential in India’s complex terrain.
INDIA LIDAR MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The India LiDAR Market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2027.
Velodyne Lidar has opened a new India Design Center in Bangalore. The centre supports Velodyne’s growth strategy of improving safe mobility and smart communities in global markets through ongoing innovation in lidar sensor and software solutions.
Velodyne will be able to draw into a significant talent ecosystem with expertise in building automotive-grade solutions that scale to meet global customer needs thanks to the center’s Bangalore location.
It will allow Velodyne to work closely with India’s numerous automotive research facilities.
Drone startup idea backed by Infosys The energy conglomerate NTPC has placed an order for two extremely advanced unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) as well as high-end programmable sensors, Thermal Imaging Sensor and LiDAR Sensor, from Forge Technology.
- Borgwarner Inc.
- Velodyne Lidar
- Delphi Automotive PLC (Aptiv)
- First Sensor AG
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Continental AG
- Texas Instruments Incorporated
- Robert Bosch Gmbh
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- What is the average cost per India LiDAR Market right now and how will it change in the next 5-6 years?
- Average cost to set up a LiDAR Market in India?
- How many India LiDAR Markets are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- What is happening in the overall public, globally?
- Cost breakup of a India LiDAR Market and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the India LiDAR Market manufactured? What is the average margin per equipment?
- Market share of India LiDAR Market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- The most important planned India LiDAR Market in next 2 years
- Details on network of major India LiDAR Market and pricing plans
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture India LiDAR Market in-house
- 5 key predictions for next 5 years in India LiDAR Market
- Average B-2-B India LiDAR Market price in all segments
- Latest trends in India LiDAR Market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of India LiDAR Market in 2022-2027 and every year in between?
- Global production breakup of India LiDAR Market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship