INDIA PLASTIC PIPES MARKET
Drinking water, waste water, chemicals, heating and cooling fluids, foodstuffs, ultra-pure liquids, slurries, gases, compressed air, irrigation, plastic pressure pipe systems, and vacuum system applications are all carried out using plastic pipework.
The housing sector’s need for plastic pipes has increased. However, demand has shifted in favour of the chlorinated PVC (CPVC) segment, as CPVC pipe prices have not increased in lockstep with PVC pipe prices.
INDIA PLASTIC PIPES MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The India Plastic Pipes Market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2027.
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH
Prince Pipes and Fittings Limited (PPFL), one of India’s fastest-growing integrated piping solutions and multi-polymer manufacturers, today announced the launch of Prince OneFit with Corzan CPVC Technology in collaboration with Lubrizol, the world’s inventors and largest manufacturers of CPVC compounds.
This is the most recent exciting announcement in Lubrizol’s long history of CPVC commitment in India, and it is in keeping with the “Make in India” strategy.
Finolex Cables, India’s top electrical and communications cable maker, has expanded its product line to include conduit and fittings. The conduits are made from specifically formulated uPVC at the company’s state-of-the-art Goa plant to fulfil the most severe Indian and international requirements.
These are made of high impact resistant materials, making them suitable for usage in a variety of environments.
To acquire chlorinated poly vinyl chloride (CPVC) resin for hot and cold water plumbing systems, Astral Poly Technik Ltd. has teamed up with Sekisui Chemical Co. Ltd. of Japan. ASTRAL can now go backward in time and produce its own CPVC compound thanks to this strategic partnership with SEKISUI.
Astral water tanks, Multi pro, Sartia water tanks, Solvo Bond-high quality solvent cement, and Resiwood-premium synthetic adhesives are among the latest products introduced by Astral Poly Technik. In addition, during the next 12 to 18 months, the company is expected to introduce a few new products in the pipes segment.
At the Vinyl India meeting, a new association representing the PVC pipe industry was formed. The Indian Plastics Pipes Academy is a non-profit organisation dedicated to representing member companies and enhancing the industry’s reputation.
The IPPA would work to improve the positive image and acceptability of plastic piping systems by promoting their high quality and long-term durability.
- Prince Piping System
- Astral Pipes
- Ashirvad Pipes
- Supreme Pipes
- Captain Pipes
- Finolex Industries Ltd
- Dutron Group
- Utkarsh India
- Kankai Pipes
- National Pipes & Plastics
- Georg Fischer Ltd
- Adequa Water Solutions, S.A.
- Vinidex Pty Ltd
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- What is the average cost per India Plastic Pipes Market right now and how will it change in the next 5-6 years?
- Average cost to set up a Plastic Pipes Market in India?
- How many India Plastic Pipes Market are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- What is happening in the overall public, globally?
- Cost breakup of a India Plastic Pipes Market and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the India Plastic Pipes Market manufactured? What is the average margin per equipment?
- Market share of India Plastic Pipes Market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- The most important planned India Plastic Pipes Market in next 2 years
- Details on network of major India Plastic Pipes Market and pricing plans
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture India Plastic Pipes Market in-house
- 5 key predictions for next 5 years in India Plastic Pipes Market
- Average B-2-B India Plastic Pipes Market price in all segments
- Latest trends in India Plastic Pipes Market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of India Plastic Pipes Market in 2022-2027 and every year in between?
- Global production breakup of India Plastic Pipes Market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship