INDIA POWER ELECTRONICS MARKET
Power electronics devices are used as a source of energy in all electric cars. The rising need for power transmission, the usage of renewable energy, and the acceptance of power electronics in the industrial sector are all contributing to the growth of the power electronics market in India.
Because of their improved efficiency, quicker switching, minimum power loss, and ease of use at high voltage, these devices are widely employed across the industry.
Furthermore, rising demand for power electronics equipment presents various prospects for the industry’s leaders.
Because India is the world’s second biggest expanding manufacturing hub, a number of major businesses have established R&D centres in India and begun producing for Indian consumers.
Indian power electronics expects tremendous development in the power electronics market as India plans to transition its public transportation to purely electric cars.
INDIA POWER ELECTRONICS MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The India Power Electronics Market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2027.
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH
Grid Solutions at GE Renewable Energy has introduced the world’s first 420 kV, 63 kA g3 Gas-Insulated Substation (GIS) circuit-breaker prototype.
At a recent virtual roundtable discussion, the g3 circuit-breaker was shown to a group of prominent transmission utilities from throughout Europe. The prototype’s performance indicates that the industry will soon have a viable SF6-free option for high voltage devices.
The 420 kV fully g3 GIS from GE, which incorporates the g3 circuit-breaker, is slated to hit the market in 2023.
This innovative circuit breaker is powered by GE’s g3 gas-insulating and switching technology. g3 technology enables GE to create electrical equipment with the same high performance and small size as standard SF6 products, but with a reduction in gas CO2e effect.
RECENT ACQUISITION IN INDIA POWER ELECTRONICS MARKET
Fuji Electric Co., Ltd., with headquarters in Tokyo, Japan, is happy to announce that it has reached an agreement with Peepul Capital Fund III LLC and the individual shareholders to acquire all of the shares of Consul Neowatt Power Solutions Private Limited (CNPS), a significant power electronics manufacturer in India, in order to grow its power electronics systems business there.
India is one of the main priority countries for Fuji Electric’s (FE) global expansion strategy as it expands its core business, Power Electronics Systems, on a global scale. In 2016, FE created a sales firm called Fuji Electric India Pvt. Ltd. and a low-voltage AC Drives manufacturing.
In the same year, FE also founded an engineering firm in collaboration with a regional business, Fuji Gemco Private Limited. Since then, FE has been expanding its industry solutions division, primarily in order to increase productivity and conserve energy for our Indian clients.
Uninterruptible power supply (UPS) systems are primarily made in India by CNPS. One of India’s top power electronics companies and the major UPS provider is CNPS. In India, CNPS has a sizable customer base and a track record of providing dependable power electronic solutions to clients in the manufacturing, healthcare, social infrastructure, and other market segments in need of power quality solutions.
By utilising CNPS’s nationwide network of sales and service locations, FE will grow its power electronics systems business in India, focusing primarily on the burgeoning data centre and manufacturing industries.
Additionally, FE will make use of CNPS’s manufacturing facilities and product development expertise to create cost-effective solutions that are especially suited for challenging site and power conditions.
- Infineon Technologies India Pvt. Ltd.
- Texas Instruments India Pvt. Ltd.
- Analog Devices India Pvt. Ltd.
- Atmel R&D India Pvt. Ltd.
- Microchip Technology Inc.
- Rohm Semiconductor India Pvt. Ltd.
- STMicroelectronics Pvt. Ltd.
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- What is the average cost per India Power Electronics Market right now and how will it change in next 5-6 years?
- Average cost to set up a Power Electronics Market in India?
- How many India Power Electronics Market are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- What is happening in the overall public, globally?
- Cost breakup of a India Power Electronics Market and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the India Power Electronics Market manufactured? What is the average margin per equipment?
- Market share of India Power Electronics Market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- The most important planned India Power Electronics Market in next 2 years
- Details on network of major India Power Electronics Market and pricing plans
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture India Power Electronics Market in-house
- 5 key predictions for next 5 years in India Power Electronics Market
- Average B-2-B India Power Electronics Market price in all segments
- Latest trends in India Power Electronics Market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of India Power Electronics Market in 2022-2027 and every year in between?
- Global production breakup of India Power Electronics Market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship