INDIA UNMANNED AERIAL VEHICLE MARKET
UAVs are employed for tactical planning and observation. This technology is now accessible to aid crew members in the emergency response field. UAVs can conduct effective surveys in disaster-prone or physically inaccessible places, as well as quickly assess the damage caused by landslides, floods, and earthquakes to enable relief efforts.
INDIA UNMANNED AERIAL VEHICLE MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The India Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2027.
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH
India and the United States have agreed to collaborate on the development of air-launched unmanned aerial vehicles (ALUAVs), or drones that can be launched from a plane.
For missions, this entails combining human and unmanned aircraft. The agreement explains how the Air Force Research Laboratory, the Indian Air Force, and the Defence Research and Development Organisation will work together to design, develop, demonstrate, test, and evaluate systems in order to co-create an ALUAV prototype.
The goal is to maintain a strong leadership focus on collaborative technology exchange and chances for Indian and US military forces to co-produce and co-develop future technologies.
The ideaForge SWITCH 1.0 UAV is already in production and is being delivered on time. SWITCH 1.0 UAV outperformed its worldwide and local opponents with its unrivalled 1.5-hour flight time and 15-kilometre range at above 4500 m take-off height.
The Indian Army will deploy the SWITCH 1.0 UAV, which has been developed over the last few years to improve border security and, more significantly, to save the lives of our soldiers and residents. This would boost self-confidence and drive the creation of new technology for India.
Raphe mPhibr Pvt Ltd’s MR-20 hexacopter drones, which can carry loads of up to 20kg, will be used to transport food, essential items, emergency medical aid, ammunition, and weapons to troops stationed at high altitudes in forward areas.
- Zen Technologies
- Paras Defense & Space Technologies
- Raphe mPhibr Pvt Ltd
- DCM Shriram Ltd
- ideaForge Technologies
- Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd
- RattanIndia Enterprises
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- What is the average cost per India Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Market right now and how will it change in the next 5-6 years?
- Average cost to set up an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Market in the India?
- How many India Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Market are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- What is happening in the overall public, globally?
- Cost breakup of a India Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Market and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the India Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Market manufactured? What is the average margin per equipment?
- Market share of India Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- The most important planned India Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Market in next 2 years
- Details on network of major India Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Market and pricing plans
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture India Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Market in-house
- 5 key predictions for next 5 years in India Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Market
- Average B-2-B India Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Market price in all segments
- Latest trends in India Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of India Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Market in 2022-2027 and every year in between?
- Global production breakup of India Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship