INDONESIA ELECTRIC MOTORCYCLE MARKET
The Indonesian Electric Two Wheeler Market is witnessing a steep growth. This is brought on by growing GHG emission concerns as well as official assistance in the form of incentives and programmes designed to promote the production of electric cars in the nation. High charging times, however, may limit market expansion.
The Indonesian Electric motorcycle Market would also increase as a result of rising online sales of electric cars and expanding local production.
The mechanism used in both gas-powered and electric motorcycles is comparable. They produce power via an electric engine, which is subsequently converted into movement energy. But there is one significant distinction. An electric motorcycle’s engine runs on electricity rather than gasoline.
Motorcycles powered by electricity ride fast. An electric motor may accelerate quickly due to its instantaneous, 100% torque. They don’t harm the environment, and the majority of electric motorbikes are quiet.
INDONESIA ELECTRIC MOTORCYCLE MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The Indonesia Electric Motorcycle Market accounted for $XX Billion in 2022 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2023 to 2030.
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH
Starting from the increasing pollution in big cities, Gesits was born from a dream to create an environmentally friendly and modern transportation tool that was made by Indonesian children. Gesits which stands for Garansindo Electric Scooter ITS has great hopes to host electric vehicles in their own country.
PT Garansindo Inter Global, who has the idea, collaborated with the Sepuluh Nopember Institute of Technology (ITS) to create a national electric motorcycle technology which later established a new company called PT Gesits Technologies Indo (GTI)
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- How many Electric Motorcycles are manufactured per annum in Indonesia? Who are the sub-component suppliers in this region?
- Cost breakup of a Indonesia Electric Motorcycle and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the Electric Motorcycle manufactured? What is the average margin per unit?
- Market share of Indonesia Electric Motorcycle market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture Indonesia Electric Motorcycle in-house
- key predictions for next 5 years in Indonesia Electric Motorcycle market
- Average B-2-B Electric Motorcycle market price in all segments
- Latest trends in Electric Motorcycle market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of the Electric Motorcycle market in 2023-2030 and every year in between?
- Production breakup of Electric Motorcycle market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship