ITALY ELECTRIC MOTORCYCLE MARKET
Across electric motorcycles, electric scooters, and electric mopeds, the two-wheel electric market in Italy recorded outstanding growth, with electric bikes appearing to have produced the greatest growth figures in the country.
The electric motorcycle OEMs have been driven to go beyond the usage of traditional internal combustion engines (ICE) in two-wheelers due to factors including favourable government laws, increased demand for energy-efficient commuting, and growing concern for pollution-free cars, and rising fuel prices.
Unlike other electric two-wheeler, users might utilise e-motorcycles for cruising, racing, off-roading, and commuting, which would raise demand for them in the future.
ITALY ELECTRIC MOTORCYCLE MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The Italy Electric Motorcycle Market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2027.
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH
As part of a re-launch, Soriano Motori is giving Electrek the exclusive specs on its three new electric motorcycles. The Soriano Giaguaro, which is Italian for Jaguar, is the name of the new electric motorcycles.
They adhere to Soriano’s traditional design legacy in several areas, such as with its aluminium girder fork suspension. They also drastically alter historical practises by substituting liquid-cooled electric motors for gas-powered ones.
The flagship variant, the Giaguaro V1 Gara, has a peak-rated electric motor of 75 kW (100 horsepower). and a 3.5 second 0-60 mph pace. That would put it on par with the Zero SR/F electric motorbike, while being a little slower than the Harley-Davidson LiveWire’s 3-second 0-60 mph time.
With a motor rated at 72 kW (96 hp) peak power and a 0-60 mph pace of 4.4 seconds, the Giaguaro V1S is significantly more subdued.
Three-speed manual gears are standard on all three motorcycles, which might help them achieve even greater motor performance but are probably more likely included to enhance the athletic riding experience.
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- What is the average cost per Italy Electric Motorcycle Market right now and how will it change in next 5-6 years?
- Average cost to set up a Italy Electric Motorcycle Market?
- How many Italy Electric Motorcycle Market are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- What is happening in the overall public, globally?
- Cost breakup of a Italy Electric Motorcycle Market and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the Italy Electric Motorcycle Market manufactured? What is the average margin per equipment?
- Market share of Italy Electric Motorcycle Market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- The most important planned Italy Electric Motorcycle Market in next 2 years
- Details on network of major Italy Electric Motorcycle Market and pricing plans
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture Italy Electric Motorcycle Market in-house
- 5 key predictions for next 5 years in Italy Electric Motorcycle Market
- Average B-2-B Italy Electric Motorcycle Market price in all segments
- Latest trends in Italy Electric Motorcycle Market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of Italy Electric Motorcycle Market in 2022-2027 and every year in between?
- Global production breakup of Italy Electric Motorcycle Market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship