ITALY EV COMPONENTS MARKET
EVs contain a number of electric power-related parts, including a motor, battery, on-board charger, and an electric power control unit (EPCU). All are crucial parts for converting the electricity from the battery into the kinetic force that propels the EV ahead.
ITALY EV COMPONENTS MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The Italy EV Components Market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2027.
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH
At Autopromotec in Bologna, Kempower, a provider of EV fast-charging solutions, will present its cutting-edge fast-charging technology for the first time in Italy. Visitors can view and try the Kempower S- and C-Series fast-charging system as well as the Kempower T-Series mobile DC fast charger at the Kempower booth.
For charge point operators and retailers, bus and truck operators, and off-highway vehicle fleets, Kempower ChargEye is a complete, easy-to-use cloud-based charging management solution.
Charging network operators can easily monitor, control, and debug the daily operations of both the chargers and the vehicles when Kempower chargers are connected to the ChargEye system. In order to provide seamless operations and reporting, the programme can also be directly integrated into other IT systems.
Microlino has introduced the Pioneer Series, a limited edition of 999 electric cars that will be built on its assembly line in Turin, Italy, and given to the company’s early investors. Although the Microlino appears to be a little electric vehicle, in much of Europe it is categorised as a quadricycle or L7e-class vehicle.
The 10.5 kWh battery that powers the vehicles is believed to have a range of 177 km (110 miles). The majority of the car’s parts, or over 80% of them, are manufactured in Europe, mostly in Italy.
The battery-electric bus will be tested in Italy by Enel X, a division of Enel devoted to cutting-edge goods and services, and EV manufacturer Arrival. Through increasingly high-performance and competitive solutions, the goal is to promote the expansion of electric public transportation on a global scale.
For its Gigafactory in Scarmagno, Italy, where it will provide 45 GWh of battery cell production capacity, battery maker Italvolt has signed a memorandum of understanding. With a total area of one million square metres, the Italvolt project intends to begin producing lithium-ion batteries and anticipates hiring thousands of workers.
Italy will become one of the biggest makers of batteries for electric vehicles in Europe thanks to the Gigafactory of Scarmagno and Romano Canavese, making Piedmont one of the most significant participants in the green industrialization and sustainable mobility.
To establish a fleet with no emissions, Iveco will concentrate on growing its fleet of battery- and fuel cell-electric cars. The most modern buses fueled by biodiesel, methane, and biomethane will be used to build the low-emission fleet.
With a significant number of new employment being produced, the new plant will be quite significant for the neighbourhood. Italy is relying on the Iveco to replace the ailing public transportation system in the nation.
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- What is the average cost per Italy EV Components Market right now and how will it change in the next 5-6 years?
- Average cost to set up an EV Components Market in Italy?
- How many Italy EV Components Market are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- What is happening in the overall public, globally?
- Cost breakup of a Italy EV Components Market and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the Italy EV Components Market manufactured? What is the average margin per equipment?
- Market share of Italy EV Components Market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- The most important planned Italy EV Components Market in next 2 years
- Details on network of major Italy EV Components Market and pricing plans
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture Italy EV Components Market in-house
- 5 key predictions for next 5 years in Italy EV Components Market
- Average B-2-B Italy EV Components Market price in all segments
- Latest trends in Italy EV Components Market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of Italy EV Components Market in 2022-2027 and every year in between?
- Global production breakup of Italy EV Components Market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship