JAPAN ELECTRIC MOTORCYCLE MARKET
A two-wheeled vehicle propelled by an electric motor and storing electric power in the form of a rechargeable battery is known as an electric motorbike or scooter. The two-wheeler vehicle’s battery drives and powers one or more electric motors.
Electric bikes and scooters are much quieter than regular motorcycles and scooters, to the point that pedestrians are likely to be oblivious of their existence on the street or road.
A rechargeable lithium-ion battery and a sealed lead acid battery that now powers the majority of electric bikes and scooters.
Increased traffic pollution, particularly from gasoline-powered two-wheeler motorbikes and scooters, has prompted a spike in the use of electric-powered two-wheelers.
Governments all around the world are also providing advantageous regulatory environments to encourage the production of electric bikes and scooters.
JAPAN ELECTRIC MOTORCYCLE MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The Japan Electric Motorcycle Market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2027.
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH
ICOMA, a Japanese bike company, offers the Tatamel Bike, a foldable electric motorbike that fits into small areas for easy maintenance and storage. When completely unfurled, the design is 1230mm long, 1000mm tall, and 650mm broad.
The motorbike folds down to only 700mm long, 680mm tall, and 260mm broad when it is folded for parking. When ready to ride, the front of the vehicle folds up and locks into place, while the back extends from below the side panel and sits on a kickstand when fully removed.
A lithium iron phosphate battery with a capacity of 12Ah is used in the Japanese product (approximately 0.6kWh).
It can propel the vehicle to a high speed of 40 kilometres per hour, and the motorbike can go for around 50 kilometres on a single charge using a portable power supply.
Because the design supports both concentric plug and USB, the enormous internal battery may also be utilised to charge other electrical devices such as mobile phones.
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- What is the average cost per Japan Electric Motorcycle Market right now and how will it change in next 5-6 years?
- Average cost to set up a Electric Motorcycle Market in Japan?
- How many Japan Electric Motorcycle Market are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- What is happening in the overall public, globally?
- Cost breakup of a Japan Electric Motorcycle Market and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the Japan Electric Motorcycle Market manufactured? What is the average margin per equipment?
- Market share of Japan Electric Motorcycle Market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- The most important planned Japan Electric Motorcycle Market in next 2 years
- Details on network of major Japan Electric Motorcycle Market and pricing plans
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture Japan Electric Motorcycle Market in-house
- 5 key predictions for next 5 years in Japan Electric Motorcycle Market
- Average B-2-B Japan Electric Motorcycle Market price in all segments
- Latest trends in Japan Electric Motorcycle Market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of Japan Electric Motorcycle Market in 2022-2027 and every year in between?
- Global production breakup of Japan Electric Motorcycle Market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship