JAPAN ELECTRIC SCOOTER MARKET
E-Scooters have also become more popular in Japan in recent years. It appears that there will be a rise in demand for the new modes of transportation, particularly in metropolitan areas.
Even though Japan has a well-developed system of buses, taxis, and trains, there are still issues including the expense of each mode of transportation and traffic congestion.
Additionally, using a small mode of transportation that may be used to locate a certain location is more handy if travelling across short distances. The vintage, upright, and foldable scooter segments present prospects for the Japanese electric scooter market’s future growth.
The key factors driving this market are expanding government incentives and subsidy programmes, strict environmental regulations, growing consumer awareness of environmentally friendly transportation, and rising e-scooter sharing service acceptance.
JAPAN ELECTRIC SCOOTER MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The Japan Electric Scooter Market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2027.
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH
According to Honda Motor, a startup formed by its engineers will launch domestic sales of a novel three-wheel electric scooter this year that enables users to balance even at very slow speeds. The stand-up scooter is made to manage hills and uneven roads while avoiding some accidents that have happened with other models.
The scooter was designed by Striemo, a Tokyo-based firm that Honda engineers founded, and it will start selling in Europe. After the firm, the scooter was given the name Striemo.
In Japan, Yamaha unveils the new e-Vino electric scooter. The new e-Vino is only 68 kilograms, roughly 150 pounds in weight.
Just 6 kilograms more when the 50V lithium-ion battery is included. It seems like it would be alluring to novice riders who have never swung a leg over a scooter before because it’s both adorable and lightweight.
With an additional battery, its range can be increased to 58 km. Using a typical Japanese wall outlet, the charging duration is approximately three hours.
The owner of more than 600 FamilyMart convenience stores in Japan will set up electric scooter lending bases. FamilyMart will invest in Luup, a Japanese company that rents out electric scooters and allows customers to pick them up and drop them off at FamilyMart locations.
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- What is the average cost per Japan Electric Scooter Market right now and how will it change in the next 5-6 years?
- Average cost to set up an Electric Scooter Market in Japan?
- How many Japan Electric Scooter Market are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- What is happening in the overall public, globally?
- Cost breakup of a Japan Electric Scooter Market and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the Japan Electric Scooter Market manufactured? What is the average margin per equipment?
- Market share of Japan Electric Scooter Market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- The most important planned Japan Electric Scooter Market in next 2 years
- Details on network of major Japan Electric Scooter Market and pricing plans
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture Japan Electric Scooter Market in-house
- 5 key predictions for next 5 years in Japan Electric Scooter Market
- Average B-2-B Japan Electric Scooter Market price in all segments
- Latest trends in Japan Electric Scooter Market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of Japan Electric Scooter Market in 2022-2027 and every year in between?
- Global production breakup of Japan Electric Scooter Market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship