JAPAN ELECTRIC TRACTOR MARKET
Large-scale farming has become more prevalent in Japan in recent years as a result of the merging of smaller farms into larger businesses.
At the same time, Japan’s agriculture is experiencing a labour crisis due to an ageing and shrinking farming population. To address these issues, the market for autonomous agricultural equipment is expanding.
An electric tractor is far more efficient than a diesel tractor since all the energy is put to use rather than being squandered as heat, in addition to being cleaner and quieter.
Instead of being available at rated engine speed, maximum torque is available right away. They require extremely little maintenance because there is only one moving part in the power source. Depending on running cycles and depth of discharge, even the batteries are expected to live for 10 years.
JAPAN ELECTRIC TRACTOR MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The Japan Electric Tractor Market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2027.
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH
A division of Yanmar Holdings called Yanmar Agribusiness Co., Ltd. has announced updates to its line of fully or partially autonomous tractors. The updated models will be sold in Japan.
In order to maintain a steady connection and achieve greater positioning precision, Yanmar’s improved robot/auto tractors will use a multi-frequency antenna. This will result in a safer, even more effective autonomous tractor.
Musashi Seimitsu Industry Co., Ltd. is pleased to announce the introduction of the first completely electric, driver-optional, smart tractor integrated on a single platform by Monarch Tractor, a firm that forged a strategic collaboration with Musashi.
Monarch Tractor combines electrification, automation, machine learning, and data analysis to improve farmers’ current operations, increase labour productivity and safety, and maximise yields to reduce overhead costs and emissions.
These issues include labour shortages, the effects of climate change, safety concerns, increased customer scrutiny for sustainability demands, government regulations, and more.
To celebrate the 130th anniversary of its founding, Kubota, a Japanese tractor manufacturer, introduced a new concept tractor, an astonishing future filled with autonomous tractors fitted with an electric drivetrain and dubbed the X tractor. This autonomous electric AI robot tractor can work entirely on its own.
During a Japan show, the Kubota X Tractor made its debut in Kyoto City. This futuristic tractor, which is fully driverless and outfitted with electrification and artificial intelligence, is Kubota’s vision of the farming of the future.
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- What is the average cost per Japan Electric Tractor Market right now and how will it change in the next 5-6 years?
- Average cost to set up an Electric Tractor Market in Japan?
- How many Japan Electric Tractor Markets are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- What is happening in the overall public, globally?
- Cost breakup of a Japan Electric Tractor Market and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the Japan Electric Tractor Market manufactured? What is the average margin per equipment?
- Market share of Japan Electric Tractor Market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- The most important planned Japan Electric Tractor Market in next 2 years
- Details on network of major Japan Electric Tractor Market and pricing plans
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture Japan Electric Tractor Market in-house
- 5 key predictions for next 5 years in Japan Electric Tractor Market
- Average B-2-B Japan Electric Tractor Market price in all segments
- Latest trends in Japan Electric Tractor Market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of Japan Electric Tractor Market in 2022-2027 and every year in between?
- Global production breakup of Japan Electric Tractor Market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship