JAPAN ELECTRIC TRUCK MARKET
Electricity-powered vehicles with an onboard energy storage system that wholly or partially rely on the grid are often provided. The BEV (battery electric vehicle) is the most common form of the car with an electric driveline, however, there are other electric vehicles powered by hydrogen known as fuel cell electric vehicles (FCEVs).
JAPAN ELECTRIC TRUCK MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The Japan Electric Truck Market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2027.
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH
As part of its efforts to tackle climate change, DHL Express, the largest international express service provider in the world, has launched two zero-emission electric vehicles. The introduction of up to 10 electric vehicles by DHL Express Japan this year includes this. DHL Express will pick up and deliver packages using the eCanter electric vehicles, which are made by Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation.
The logistics industry has benefited from the development of an ultra-low-floor, front-wheel drive, light-duty electric vehicle with a walk-through van style by Hino Motors Ltd. Hino has addressed customer concerns about logistics by developing a new ultra-low-floor front-wheel-drive electric vehicle that takes these challenges into account.
It has an ultra-low-floor design that reduces ground clearance to about 400mm, which offers significant gains in freight handling and accessibility as compared to traditional rear-wheel-drive cars. Additionally, the walk-through layout makes delivery sites easier to use. Our target is at least 100 kilometres for its cruising range, which is required for delivery use.
An agreement to develop a medium-duty, battery-electric vehicle prototype for North American demonstration was announced by Cummins Inc. and Isuzu Motors Limited.
The Isuzu Cummins Powertrain Partnership (ICPP), helped make this truck the first zero-emissions vehicle on the market. By way of this agreement, Cummins will incorporate the Cummins PowerDrive6000 into Isuzu’s F-Series truck and test the vehicle with major North American fleets.
Isuzu will look at prospects to market medium-duty, battery-electric vehicles with Cummins-powered systems following a fruitful demonstration and pilot phase.
- Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation
- Hino Motors
- Isuzu Motors Ltd.
- Suzuki Motors Corporation
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- What is the average cost per Japan Electric Truck Market right now and how will it change in next 5-6 years?
- Average cost to set up a Japan Electric Truck Market?
- How many Japan Electric Truck Market are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- What is happening in the overall public, globally?
- Cost breakup of a Japan Electric Truck Market and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the Japan Electric Truck Market manufactured? What is the average margin per equipment?
- Market share of Japan Electric Truck Market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- The most important planned Japan Electric Truck Market in next 2 years
- Details on network of major Japan Electric Truck Market and pricing plans
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture Japan Electric Truck Market in-house
- 5 key predictions for next 5 years in Japan Electric Truck Market
- Average B-2-B Japan Electric Truck Market price in all segments
- Latest trends in Japan Electric Truck Market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of Japan Electric Truck Market in 2022-2027 and every year in between?
- Global production breakup of Japan Electric Truck Market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship