JAPAN MEDICAL DEVICES MARKET
Any apparatus employed in the diagnosis, mitigation, therapy, or prevention of disease and not exerting its effect chemically is referred to as a medical device.
Medical devices come in a wide variety of complexity and vary from two tongue depressors to highly advanced computerised medical equipment.
Medical devices, as defined by the World Health Organization (WHO), are items whose principal intended mode of action is not immunological, metabolic, or pharmacological in nature.
Medical equipment are classified using a number of worldwide standards. The WHO is now striving to harmonise the nomenclature for medical devices, which is expected to have a substantial impact on patient safety. This is crucial for locating any complaints of negative incidents and recalls.
JAPAN MEDICAL DEVICES MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The Japan Medical Devices market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2027.
Kaneka Corporation has made the decision to construct a new medical device manufacturing facility in Hokkaido’s Tomakomai Tohbu Industrial Area, in northern Japan.
The brand-new facility will be a “smart factory” that boosts productivity by modernising and automating its production methods. It will quicken Kaneka’s global business expansion and satisfy brisk global demand. The Medical Solutions Vehicle is about to enter a new phase of action.
Through the Medical SV, Kaneka conducts business for medical devices both in Japan and abroad. Sales of the medical devices that it also intends to manufacture at the new facility are continuously increasing as a result of the expansion of the U.S. market applications for such gadgets.
The Medical SV (intervention, blood purification device, etc.), which offers a wide range of products, and the Pharma Solutions Vehicle (small molecule pharmaceuticals, biopharmaceuticals, etc.), which offers helpful products to pharmaceutical firms all over the world, are both parts of Kaneka’s Health Care
Solutions Unit and serve as key players in the company’s transformation of its business portfolio.
The fourth location in Asia-Pacific for Singapore’s NDR Medical, a manufacturer of medical equipment, is now open in Tokyo, Japan. The business also has operations in Malaysia and China.
In conjunction with its launch, the business will work with two Japanese university hospitals to perform a multi-site trial for its Automated Needle Targeting with X-ray (ANT-X) technology. Over a hundred patients will be included in the experiment, which is scheduled to start in the second quarter.
The results of the future trial will be incorporated into the company’s application to the Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Agency for approval of its robotic intervention device.
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- What is the average cost per Japan Medical Devices market right now and how will it change in next 5-6 years?
- Average cost to set up a Medical Devices market in Japan?
- How many Japan Medical Devices market are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- What is happening in the overall public, globally?
- Cost breakup of a Japan Medical Devices market and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the Japan Medical Devices market manufactured? What is the average margin per equipment?
- Market share of Japan Medical Devices market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- The most important planned Japan Medical Devices market in next 2 years
- Details on network of major Japan Medical Devices market and pricing plans
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture Japan Medical Devices market in-house
- 5 key predictions for next 5 years in Japan Medical Devices market
- Average B-2-B Japan Medical Devices market price in all segments
- Latest trends in Japan Medical Devices market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of Japan Medical Devices market in 2022-2027 and every year in between?
- Global production breakup of Japan Medical Devices market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship