KENYA FERTILIZER MARKET
Due to the lack of significant local production, Kenya purchases nearly all of its agricultural chemicals from outside the country.
Kenya’s fertilizer consumption has almost doubled since the market was liberalised and government price controls and import licensing quotas were lifted, in contrast to many sub-Saharan African nations.
The use has increased, particularly among smallholder farmers, for domestic horticulture, food crops like maize, and export crops like tea and coffee.
The industry’s expansion is largely attributable to the substantial private investment required to import fertilizers and market them locally. The countries of Russia, the United States, Ukraine, China, and Romania dominate the fertilizer industry.
A small amount of these fertilizers are exported within the region after being blended.
A stable fertilizer marketing policy and increased private sector participation, which imports on behalf of government agencies and for private users, can also account for the rise in fertilizer use.
increased rivalry, fertilizer readily available in rural areas (the private sector has invested in a vast and extensive distribution network);better access to markets for farmers’ produce and a shorter travel distance to the closest fertilizer retailer.
The National Accelerated Agricultural Input Access Program (NAAIAP), which provides farm input subsidies and distributes subsidised fertilizer to small-scale farmers to reduce poverty and “kick-start” agricultural productivity that was greatly impacted by the post-election violence and insufficient rainfall, continues to provide fertilizer subsidies for the Kenyan government.
In addition, the goal of purchasing fertilizer in bulk is to eliminate the middlemen and lower fertilizer and food prices.
KENYA FERTILIZER MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The Kenya Fertilizer Market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2030.
A multi-billion peddling manure plant that will meet the particular soils and harvest conditions the nation over has been sent off in Uasin-Gishu Region.
The Toyota Tsusho Fertilizer Plant is spearheading the first of its kind project in Kenya, which will lower production costs when it is finished.
- AMIRAN LIMITED
- ANTRIX INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
- AVO GROW SOIL CONDITIONER HOPETOUN LIMITED
- BELL INDUSTRIES LIMITED
- CHIROMO FERTILISERS
- FARM STAR
- EVERGROW ORGANIC FERTILIZER
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- What is the average cost per Kenya Fertilizer Market now and how will it change in the next 5-6 years?
- Average cost to set up a Fertilizer Market in Kenya?
- How manyKenya Fertilizer Market are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- What is happening in the overall public, globally?
- Cost breakup of aKenya Fertilizer Market and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is theKenya Fertilizer Market manufactured? What is the average margin per equipment?
- Market share ofKenya Fertilizer Market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- The most important planned Kenya Fertilizer Market in next 2 years
- Details on network of majorKenya Fertilizer Market and pricing plans
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufactureKenya Fertilizer Market in-house
- 5 key predictions for next 5 years inKenya Fertilizer Market
- Average B-2-B Kenya Fertilizer Market price in all segments
- Latest trends in Kenya Fertilizer Market , by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of Kenya Fertilizer Market in 2022-2030 and every year in between?
- Global production breakup of Kenya Fertilizer Market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship