LATIN AMERICA EV STAMPING MARKET
Electric car sales are increasing consistently among both commercial and consumer customers, climbing by roughly 40% yearly. The increase in demand for precision stamped components is a significant outcome of this shift in automotive preferences.
Lightweight EV constructions benefit from the precise, nearly identical, and light components made via stamping techniques. Metal stamping is a quick and efficient manufacturing process that uses stamping and die presses to mould metal sheets into various items.
LATIN AMERICA EV STAMPING MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The Latin America EV Stamping Market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2027.
In order to connect with Latin American manufacturers and their suppliers, Kenmode Precision Metal Stamping has created a Spanish-language version of their website.
Kenmode creates complicated, tight-tolerance parts that satisfy the high quality requirements of automotive, electronic, and medical device industries because of its sophisticated metal stamping capabilities.
To support local and international clients operating across Mexico, Central America, Puerto Rico, and Latin America, Kenmode maintains a sales presence out of San Luis Potosi in central Mexico.
At its metal stamping facility in Parma, Ohio, General Motors has announced plans to invest millions of dollars to increase equipment upgrades and build the company’s infrastructure for supporting future product projects.
The Parma operation has always been a pioneer in the metal stamping industry, and this investment shows faith in Parma’s workforce. The Parma team will be able to produce high-quality sheet metal stampings thanks to this investment for a variety of upcoming GM goods.
- Magna International Inc.
- Ford Motor Company
- Goshen Stamping Company
- Oberg Industries
- ACRO Metal Stamping
- Martinrea International Inc.
- Pacific Metal Stampings, Inc.
- Tower International
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- What is the average cost per Latin America EV Stamping Market right now and how will it change in the next 5-6 years?
- Average cost to set up an EV Stamping Market in Latin America?
- How many Latin America EV Stamping Markets are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- What is happening in the overall public, globally?
- Cost breakup of a Latin America EV Stamping Market and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the Latin America EV Stamping Market manufactured? What is the average margin per equipment?
- Market share of Latin America EV Stamping Market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- The most important planned Latin America EV Stamping Market in next 2 years
- Details on network of major Latin America EV Stamping Market and pricing plans
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture Latin America EV Stamping Market in-house
- 5 key predictions for next 5 years in Latin America EV Stamping Market
- Average B-2-B Latin America EV Stamping Market price in all segments
- Latest trends in Latin America EV Stamping Market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of Latin America EV Stamping Market in 2022-2027 and every year in between?
- Global production breakup of Latin America EV Stamping Market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship