Line Confocal Imaging (LCI) technology is utilised to measure microscopic-scale dimensions as well as tomographic structures. LCI technology is based on an optical approach that divides white light emitted by a sensor’s transmitter into a continuous range of wavelengths.
The Global Line Confocal Sensors market accounted for $XX Billion in 2022 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2023 to 2030.
Launch of Industry’s First Smart 3D Line Confocal Sensors. The official launch of the new Gocator 5500 series of smart 3D line confocal sensors has been announced by LMI Technologies (LMI), a producer of 3D scanning and inspection systems.
The first line confocal sensor using Gocator’s smart sensor platform is unveiled in this significant product release, together with next-generation on-sensor IIoT vision web-based software enabling onboard measurement tools and I/O connection.
The dual-axis design of Gocator 5500 sensors sets them apart from other confocal technologies in that it allows for the simultaneous creation of 3D topography, 3D tomography, and 2D intensity data.
With submicron accuracy, Gocator 5000 sensors can scan almost any material type—including multi-layered, transparent/translucent, curved edge, glossy, textured, mixed, and many more—at a level of quality and speed that surpasses that of rival confocal technologies.
The Gocator 5500 Series introduces a powerfully effective line confocal scanning approach for the inspection of difficult material structures such as multi-layer, transparent, and curved edge, as well as next-generation on-sensor IIoT vision software and Gocator’s renowned smart features and capabilities.
The end product is a comprehensive, user-friendly surface evaluation solution that delivers unrivalled performance by employing the industry’s first smart LCI technology.
1. How many Line Confocal Sensors are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
2. Cost breakup of a Global Line Confocal Sensors and key vendor selection criteria
3. Where is the Line Confocal Sensors manufactured? What is the average margin per unit?
4. Market share of Global Line Confocal Sensors market manufacturers and their upcoming products
5. Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture Global Line Confocal Sensors in-house
6. 5 key predictions for next 5 years in Global Line Confocal Sensors market
7. Average B-2-B Line Confocal Sensors market price in all segments
8. Latest trends in Line Confocal Sensors market, by every market segment
9. The market size (both volume and value) of the Line Confocal Sensors market in 2023-2030 and every year in between?
10. Production breakup of Line Confocal Sensors market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship
© Copyright 2017-2023. Mobility Foresights. All Rights Reserved.