A magnetic contact is a door and window sensor that works using a magnet and an inbuilt reed switch. The most typical technique for a door and window sensor to work is in this manner. These gadgets have a reputation for being quite simple to use and integrate with security systems. These are mounted on a door or window so that when it is opened, the magnet moves away from the contact switch, activating the alarm.
They have shown to be a tried-and-true technique for keeping an eye on any movable opening in homes or apartments. These contacts come in a range of materials and finishes.Magnetic contacts offer a great solution for access control and intrusion alarm systems when used with high-quality reed switches.
The Global Magnetic contact switch market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2030.
The “S-5701 B Series” surface mount TMR (Tunnel Magneto Resistance) sensor IC was launched by ABLIC Inc. It is a magnetic sensor IC with extremely low operating current consumption, great magnetic sensitivity, and extended life. TMR sensor ICs are part of the “S-5701 B Series.” However, it differs from other MR sensor ICs like Anisotropic Magneto Resistive (AMR) or Giant Magneto Resistive (GMR) sensor ICs in that it has a high sensitivity and an exceptionally low current consumption (160nA), making it a cutting-edge product that addresses the drawbacks of a traditional reed switch.
In order to further expand its customer base, ABLIC added a new product, the “S-5701 B Series,” a TMR sensor IC in a “Small, Smart and Simple” product lineup that detects horizontal magnetic fields. This allows them to offer it to customers who are looking for an alternative to the reed switch. When using a 3.3V power source, the IC uses an average current of 160nA. 1/6th of an AMR IC’s typical current consumption. A wide range of operating environments is supported by the operating voltage range of 1.7 to 5.5V and the operating temperature range of -40 to 125°C.
1. How many Magnetic contact switchs are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
2. Cost breakup of a Global Magnetic contact switch and key vendor selection criteria
3. Where is the Magnetic contact switch manufactured? What is the average margin per unit?
4. Market share of Global Magnetic contact switch market manufacturers and their upcoming products
5. Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture Global Magnetic contact switch in-house
6. 5 key predictions for next 5 years in Global Magnetic contact switch market
7. Average B-2-B Magnetic contact switch market price in all segments
8. Latest trends in Magnetic contact switch market, by every market segment
9. The market size (both volume and value) of the Magnetic contact switch market in 2022-2030 and every year in between?
10. Production breakup of Magnetic contact switch market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship
© Copyright 2017-2023. Mobility Foresights. All Rights Reserved.