Malaysia Electric Motorcycle Market
A two-wheeled vehicle that operates on energy stored in an on-board rechargeable battery is called an electric motorcycle. The popularity of electric bikes and scooters is significantly fueled by their low operating and maintenance costs.
The projected government actions in the upcoming years, together with the requirement to reduce vehicle emissions, are what essentially drives the Malaysian electric motorcycle market. The electric two-wheeler market size in Malaysia is primarily driven by a variety of goods, such as e-scooters and e-motorcycles.
As fuel prices climb, consumers are being forced to switch to battery-powered electric bikes and scooters. The maintenance expenses of electric bikes and scooters are cheaper than those of two-wheel vehicles fueled by gasoline or diesel because they have fewer moving components.
Alternative fuel awareness among consumers is growing, battery technology and R&D efforts are advancing, and manufacturers are concentrating on producing electric two-wheelers.
MALAYSIA ELECTRIC MOTORCYCLE MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The Malaysia Electric Motorcycle Market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2027.
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH
Tree Technologies Sdn Bhd (Treeletrik), a manufacturer of domestically produced electric vehicles (EVs) in Malaysia with a foothold in the ASEAN market, has inked a collaboration to distribute 200,000 of its all-electric motorcycles to Indonesia.
In accordance with the ASEAN region’s changing energy environment, the cooperation also positioned Malaysia as a significant EV producer and the first regional provider to export units there.
In addition to providing clients with long-term cost savings, electric motorbikes also help to improve the environment as a whole.
The e-motorbikes can go 85 to 120 km per day at an average speed of 65 to 90 km/h, and their operating expenses vary from one to two cents per kilometre (based on Tenaga Nasional’s maximum energy rate of RM0.571/KwH charging).
The e-motorcycles are UNECE WP.29 approved and equipped with Treeletrik’s patented fast swap lithium battery technology.
- Ningbo MYWAY Intelligent Technology Co. Ltd.
- Eclimo Sdn. Bhd.
- Airwheel Holding Limited
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- What is the average cost per Malaysia Electric Motorcycle Market right now and how will it change in next 5-6 years?
- Average cost to set up a Malaysia Electric Motorcycle Market?
- How many Malaysia Electric Motorcycle Market are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- What is happening in the overall public, globally?
- Cost breakup of a Malaysia Electric Motorcycle Market and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the Malaysia Electric Motorcycle Market manufactured? What is the average margin per equipment?
- Market share of Malaysia Electric Motorcycle Market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- The most important planned Malaysia Electric Motorcycle Market in next 2 years
- Details on network of major Malaysia Electric Motorcycle Market and pricing plans
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture Malaysia Electric Motorcycle Market in-house
- 5 key predictions for next 5 years in Malaysia Electric Motorcycle Market
- Average B-2-B Malaysia Electric Motorcycle Market price in all segments
- Latest trends in Malaysia Electric Motorcycle Market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of Malaysia Electric Motorcycle Market in 2022-2027 and every year in between?
- Global production breakup of Malaysia Electric Motorcycle Market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship