MALAYSIA EV COMPONENTS MARKET
The greatest distinction between electric cars (EVs) and internal combustion engines (ICEs) is that in EVs, the motor is cycled using electricity stored in the battery rather than burning fossil fuel as in ICEs.
As a result, EVs do not require the engine or gearbox, two of the most important parts of internal combustion engines. Instead, EVs contain a number of electric power-related parts, including the electric motor, battery, onboard charger, and the electric power control unit (EPCU). All are crucial parts for converting the power from the battery into the kinetic force that propels the EV ahead.
The continued introduction of new models and the Malaysian government’s EV initiatives support the expansion of the EV market there.
MALAYSIA EV COMPONENTS MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The Malaysia EV Components Market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2027.
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH
A well-known automaker, Volvo Car Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. unveiled the company’s electrification goal to create its first built electric car (EV). At its production site in Shah Alam, Selangor, the firm intends to produce the Complete Knocked Down (CKD) unit of an electric vehicle (EV). Volvo Car Malaysia will be the first automotive manufacturer in Malaysia that has a completed plug-in hybrid (PHEV) range for all car types.
By exporting the domestically made XC40 Recharge Pure Electric model to the ASEAN market, the business intends to maintain its position as a pioneer in the early automotive electrification program.
Malaysian electric cable producer Ta Win Holdings is expanding into the electric vehicle (EV) supply chain with the launch of new automotive goods comprising wiring, connectors and other related items. The company had invested extensively in this new business area and was quite excited about its development prospects as a provider of EV electrical parts.
- Malaysian Pacific Industries
- D&O Green Technologies
- Greatech Technology
- Pestech International
- Ta Win Holdings
- Genetec Technology
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- What is the average cost per Malaysia EV Components Market right now and how will it change in next 5-6 years?
- Average cost to set up an EV Components Market in Malaysia?
- How many Malaysia EV Components Market are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- What is happening in the overall public, globally?
- Cost breakup of a Malaysia EV Components Market and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the Malaysia EV Components Market manufactured? What is the average margin per equipment?
- Market share of Malaysia EV Components Market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- The most important planned Malaysia EV Components Market in next 2 years
- Details on network of major Malaysia EV Components Market and pricing plans
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture Malaysia EV Components Market in-house
- 5 key predictions for next 5 years in Malaysia EV Components Market
- Average B-2-B Malaysia EV Components Market price in all segments
- Latest trends in Malaysia EV Components Market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of Malaysia EV Components Market in 2022-2027 and every year in between?
- Global production breakup of Malaysia EV Components Market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship