UK MEDICAL DEVICES MARKET
Products, services, and solutions utilised in medicine are designed to prolong and improve human life.
We are surrounded by medical technology from the moment you are born, from pregnancy tests to ultrasound scans. When we were younger and scratched our knees, we wore a plaster; when our vision became blurry, we bought glasses.
Diagnostics and medical equipment aid medical experts in restoring your health as soon as possible while you are ill.
If we require surgery, medical technology will make sure we receive the care we need in a safe and minimally invasive manner; if blood vessels become blocked, stents can help clear the way; if we are gravely ill, an MRI scan can find the cause; and if we need monitoring, digital health tools can check our vital signs.
UK MEDICAL DEVICES MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The UK Medical Devices market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2027.
By tightening the regulation of medical devices, the UK’s Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) has unveiled new initiatives to increase patient safety.
The MHRA had the chance to enhance the country’s regulation of medical devices and in vitro diagnostic medical devices (IVDs) when the UK left the European Union (EU).
The new regulations call for assuring the public and patients of the effectiveness and safety of the riskiest medical devices, including those that need implanting.
In order to better safeguard consumers and offer greater guarantee of safety and performance, they also entail improving systems that are already available on the market.
The MHRA also intends to resolve gaps and lessen observed inequities in the creation and application of medical devices.
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH IN UK MEDICAL DEVICES MARKET
TridAnt, a revolutionary coating technology for medical devices introduced by UK-based BioInteractions, represents a paradigm leap in infection control and defence against a wide spectrum of pathogens.
TridAnt combines active and passive elements to produce an antimicrobial coating for medical devices and implants that is non-leaching, efficient, secure, and long-lasting.
According to the World Health Organization, healthcare-associated infections (HCAI), particularly those brought on by microorganisms resistant to antibiotics, are the most common adverse event in any healthcare system, regardless of the resources at hand.
The latest in antimicrobial technology is non-leaching, making it fully safe to use in any environment and even for body implants. Unlike earlier technologies, its active components have a lower risk for harming human cells because they target microorganisms (prokaryotic cells).
It is the first known medical device technology to kill both enveloped and non-enveloped viruses as well as gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria, preventing the formation of biofilms for long periods of time of up to 365 days (as well as safe to protect skin for up to 48 hours) without any discernible loss in efficacy.
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- What is the average cost per UK Medical Devices market right now and how will it change in next 5-6 years?
- Average cost to set up a Medical Devices market in UK?
- How many UK Medical Devices market are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- What is happening in the overall public, globally?
- Cost breakup of a UK Medical Devices market and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the UK Medical Devices market manufactured? What is the average margin per equipment?
- Market share of UK Medical Devices market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- The most important planned UK Medical Devices market in next 2 years
- Details on network of major UK Medical Devices market and pricing plans
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture UK Medical Devices market in-house
- 5 key predictions for next 5 years in UK Medical Devices market
- Average B-2-B UK Medical Devices market price in all segments
- Latest trends in UK Medical Devices market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of UK Medical Devices market in 2022-2027 and every year in between?
- Global production breakup of UK Medical Devices market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship