GERMANY MEDICAL DEVICES MARKET
All items used in healthcare for the diagnosis, prevention, monitoring, or treatment of a sickness or disability that accomplish their primary intended action through physical means are referred to as “medical devices.”
There is a huge variety of products available, thousands of which are used daily by both patients and healthcare professionals.
Pregnancy tests, blood glucose monitors, pacemakers, hospital beds, radiotherapy equipment, surgical instruments, syringes, contact lenses, walking frames, condoms, heart valves, resuscitators, and other assistive technology devices.
Some gadgets may contain a medication that has an additional effect. A medical device of this type can be a coronary stent that releases drugs.
In vitro diagnostic (IVD) medical devices are included in the scope of medical device regulation.
Any medical device that is used alone or in combination and that is intended by the manufacturer to be used in vitro to provide information on, for example, a physiological or pathological state or to monitor therapeutic measures is considered an IVD medical device.
This includes reagents, reagent products, calibrators, control materials, instruments, and apparatus. These include urinalysis test strips, specimen containers, and pregnancy test kits (such as blood collection tubes).
GERMANY MEDICAL DEVICES MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The Germany Medical Devices market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2027.
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH
ADVOS, a German medical device startup, creates a system to streamline and enhance the care for critically ill patients receiving intensive care.
ADVOS, which is authorised for use in Europe, supports the primary detoxification organs of the liver, lungs, and kidneys. A patient in intensive care would often require individual machines for each of these organs as well as additional assistance to maintain the acid balance and detoxify the blood.
Multi-organ failure is the leading cause of death in the intensive care unit. In clinical testing, the ADVOS device was able to increase the survival rate of critically ill patients from 20% to 50%, which was previously the average.
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- What is the average cost per Germany Medical Devices market right now and how will it change in next 5-6 years?
- Average cost to set up a Medical Devices market in Germany?
- How many Germany Medical Devices market are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- What is happening in the overall public, globally?
- Cost breakup of a Germany Medical Devices market and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the Germany Medical Devices market manufactured? What is the average margin per equipment?
- Market share of Germany Medical Devices market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- The most important planned Germany Medical Devices market in next 2 years
- Details on network of major Germany Medical Devices market and pricing plans
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture Germany Medical Devices market in-house
- 5 key predictions for next 5 years in Germany Medical Devices market
- Average B-2-B Germany Medical Devices market price in all segments
- Latest trends in Germany Medical Devices market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of Germany Medical Devices market in 2022-2027 and every year in between?
- Global production breakup of Germany Medical Devices market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship