MEXICO EV COMPONENTS MARKET
With many international corporations counting on the introduction of additional fleets into the nation, Mexico is one of the nations leading the sales of automobiles with the new technology.
As many automakers make a significant switch to producing electric vehicles, the multibillion-dollar North American automotive industry, which comprises one of the main components of the U.S.-Mexico trade, might drastically change.
MEXICO EV COMPONENTS MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The Mexico EV Components Market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2027.
The new plant’s groundbreaking was celebrated by LG Magna e-Powertrain, a joint venture (JV) between LG Electronics (LG) and Magna International Inc. (Magna) in Ramos Arizpe, Mexico.
To assist the production of General Motors’ electric vehicles (EVs), the new plant will manufacture inverters, motors, and on-board chargers. The new facility, which will be the first production hub for LG Magna e-Powertrain in North America, is anticipated to generate a large number of new jobs.
The new facility’s first and foremost client is General Motors, which will be essential in GM’s efforts to develop a robust, scalable, sustainable, and North American-focused EV supply chain.
Nemak established a global organisation specifically for these enterprises as part of a plan to sell parts for electric vehicles and position itself in the structural parts market.
Nemak decided to refocus their business plan as a result of the subsequent changes in the dynamics of the global automotive industry, which tend to raise demand for hybrid and electric vehicles and lighten them.
At its assembly factory in Cuautitlan, located north of Mexico City, Ford Motor Co. just started building the Mustang Mach-E. Ford’s first all-electric crossover is called the Mach-E.
Additionally, Ford said that the Cuautitlan facility will produce two more midsize electric crossovers, one of which will be a Ford and the other a Lincoln (Ford’s luxury car line).
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- What is the average cost per Mexico EV Components Market right now and how will it change in the next 5-6 years?
- Average cost to set up an EV Components Market in Mexico?
- How many Mexico EV Components Market are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- What is happening in the overall public, globally?
- Cost breakup of a Mexico EV Components Market and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the Mexico EV Components Market manufactured? What is the average margin per equipment?
- Market share of Mexico EV Components Market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- The most important planned Mexico EV Components Market in next 2 years
- Details on network of major Mexico EV Components Market and pricing plans
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture Mexico EV Components Market in-house
- 5 key predictions for next 5 years in Mexico EV Components Market
- Average B-2-B Mexico EV Components Market price in all segments
- Latest trends in Mexico EV Components Market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of Mexico EV Components Market in 2022-2027 and every year in between?
- Global production breakup of Mexico EV Components Market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship