MEXICO ROLLING STOCK MARKET
All vehicles that can travel by rail are included in the railway transportation sector, which uses rolling stocks. The rolling stock industry includes powered locomotives, unpowered freight wagons, passenger coaches, and other automobiles.
An important trend gaining traction in the rolling stock market is the conversion of diesel locomotives to electric and electro-diesel locomotives.
Diesel locomotives have a short lifespan; however, when converted to electric or electro-diesel locomotives, their lifespan is increased by 5 to 10 years.
MEXICO ROLLING STOCK MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The Mexico Rolling Stock Market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2027.
Following a tendering process, the government agreed to buy 42 trains from Bombardier, the same manufacturer of Mexico City’s metro trains, for sections six and seven of the Mayan Train project.
Twenty years ago, Bombardier, which is now controlled by Alstom, provided the trains for the capital’s Metro system.
The president stated that the construction of the trains will be done in Sahagun City, Hidalgo, in order to maintain investment in the nation and to create jobs. The contract was signed at the Bombardier facility.
One of the key infrastructure initiatives designed to strengthen the economy of Southern Mexico is the Mayan Train Project. Authorities have said that the project will be connected to Guatemala, improving the economies of Central America and reducing migrant flows.
According to CRRC, it intends to construct a new manufacturing plant in Mexico that will serve as a hub for the supply of rail projects across Latin America. Although the company’s staff is looking for a suitable location, it is most likely to be on grounds that cross over into the states of Veracruz and Tamaulipas on Mexico’s central Gulf Coast.
- Trinity Industries
- Locomotoras San Luis S.A
- Ferrovías del Bajío S.A
- Bombardier Transportation
- Constructora Nacional de Carros de Ferrocarril SA (CNCF)
- Ciudad Construcciones y Auxiliar de Ferrocarriles (CAF)
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- What is the average cost per Mexico Rolling Stock Market right now and how will it change in the next 5-6 years?
- Average cost to set up a Rolling Stock Market in Mexico?
- How many Mexico Rolling Stock Markets are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- What is happening in the overall public, globally?
- Cost breakup of a Mexico Rolling Stock Market and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the Mexico Rolling Stock Market manufactured? What is the average margin per equipment?
- Market share of Mexico Rolling Stock Market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- The most important planned Mexico Rolling Stock Market in next 2 years
- Details on network of major Mexico Rolling Stock Market and pricing plans
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture Mexico Rolling Stock Market in-house
- 5 key predictions for next 5 years in Mexico Rolling Stock Market
- Average B-2-B Mexico Rolling Stock Market price in all segments
- Latest trends in Mexico Rolling Stock Market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of Mexico Rolling Stock Market in 2022-2027 and every year in between?
- Global production breakup of Mexico Rolling Stock Market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship