GLOBAL MICRO LOOP HEAT PIPE MARKET
In applications where space is the principal limitation, micro loop heat pipes have significantly contributed to the maintenance of a consistent temperature environment.
In light of this, it is a viable method for passive thermal management in tiny wearable electronic devices, such as smartphones, smartwatches, and ultra-thin laptops.
Due to the lack of any moving parts, its most noticeable features include gravity-independent operation and inexpensive maintenance costs. To increase the capacity for heat transfer, its dimensions have been optimised.It is created on a silicon wafer using a microfabrication technique that is rather straightforward.
GLOBAL MICRO LOOP HEAT PIPE MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The Global Micro loop heat pipe market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2030.
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH
A new line of Loop Heat Pipe devices for spaceflight thermal control has officially been introduced by Advanced Cooling Technologies, Inc. Loop Heat Pipes are passive, self-contained heating and cooling systems.
A small loop heat pipe, less than one millimetre thick, has been created by Fujitsu. Technology for stacking metal sheets was used to construct this novel device. It can transfer around five times as much heat as the thin heat pipes currently in use.
According to each client’s precise needs, CELSIA INC. focuses on offering them personalised thermal solutions. In order to check the thermal performance and structural integrity of vapour chambers and heat pipes, the corporation also adheres to strict testing compliances.
SHINKO is the registered owner of the M3HP (Multi Metal Miniaturized Heat Pipe) trademark. The M3HP micro loop heat pipe, created by SHINKO, offers a high heat transfer capacity without the use of external components like pumps.
M3HP is used in small, thin electrical devices and has a thickness of less than 1 mm. It uses the vapour liquid phase transition phenomenon as a two-phase heat transfer mechanism. The M3HP’s container is composed of copper (copper surfaces can be treated to resist corrosion), and it is structurally designed for incredibly effective heat transfer.
M3HP can be bent to fit into a tight location during installation. Mobile devices, industrial units (such as those used for communication infrastructure), and automotive devices are examples of applications.
- Furukawa Electric
- Mott Corporation
- Boyd Corporation
- Advanced Cooling Technologies
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- What is the average cost per Global Micro loop heat pipe market right now and how will it change in the next 5-6 years?
- Average cost to set up a Global Micro loop heat pipe market in the US, Europe and China?
- How many Global Micro loop heat pipe markets are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- What is happening in the overall public, globally?
- Cost breakup of a Global Micro loop heat pipe market and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the Global Micro loop heat pipe market manufactured? What is the average margin per equipment?
- Market share of Global Micro loop heat pipe market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- The most important planned Global Micro loop heat pipe market in next 2 years
- Details on network of major Global Micro loop heat pipe market and pricing plans
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture Global Micro loop heat pipe market in-house
- 5 key predictions for next 5 years in Global Micro loop heat pipe market
- Average B-2-B Global Micro loop heat pipe market price in all segments
- Latest trends in Global Micro loop heat pipe market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of Global Micro loop heat pipe market in 2022-2030 and every year in between?
- Global production breakup of Global Micro loop heat pipe market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship