A small, single-channel microwave radio system mounted directly onto the back of a smaller antenna was adopted by the telecommunications sector.
In contrast to conventional long-haul microwave systems, this solution offered the industry the capacity it required without the difficult installation procedures.
At most typical site locations, microwave antennas and mounts are used to withstand winds, as well as a special line of antennas made to endure even the harshest environments.
The weight of this ice is intended to be supported by the antennas and their mounts.
Even without wind, a microwave antenna mounted to a long, thin-walled, small-diameter pipe attached at only one end would move around enough to lose alignment.
The Global Microwave Mounts Market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2030.
Pipe is included in the MD-CS-10R Tower Face Mounted Microwave Antenna Channel Support Kit from Comm scope. Steel that has been hot-dipped galvanised has been used.
The maximum mounting diameter is 203.2 mm (8 inches). The outer diameter of the pipe is 88.9 mm (3.5 in).
Tower Face Mounted Microwave Antenna Channel Support Kit, 72 in., with pipe, model number MD-CS-6R. The maximum mounting diameter is 203.2 mm (8 inches).
The outer diameter of the pipe is 88.9 mm (3.5 in). Hot-dipped galvanised Steel has been used.
Face-mounted microwave strut MD-CS-F Support for face pipes up to 3-1/2 in., kit of 2. The maximum mounting diameter is 203.2 mm (8 inches).
It is accredited by ISO 9001:2015. Under this quality management system, products are created, produced, and/or distributed.
1. How many Microwave Mounts are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
2. Cost breakup of a Global Microwave Mounts and key vendor selection criteria
3. Where is the Microwave Mounts manufactured? What is the average margin per unit?
4. Market share of Global Microwave Mounts market manufacturers and their upcoming products
5. Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture Global Microwave Mounts in-house
6. 5 key predictions for next 5 years in Global Microwave Mounts market
7. Average B-2-B Microwave Mounts market price in all segments
8. Latest trends in Microwave Mounts market, by every market segment
9. The market size (both volume and value) of the Microwave Mounts market in 2022-2030 and every year in between?
10. Production breakup of Microwave Mounts market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship
© Copyright 2017-2023. Mobility Foresights. All Rights Reserved.