Monochrome line scan cameras offer a great compromise between high resolution and quick scan rates.
Numerous high speed machine vision applications, such as food sorting, pharmaceutical label inspection, postal sorting, sports, general web inspection, and transportation applications like train, railway, container, and vehicle inspection, can be carried out using monochrome line scan cameras. There are up to 8160 picture elements in the single photosensitive line sensor.
An electric signal is created from the light energy that strikes the sensor so that the camera can digitise it.
The Global Monochrome line scan cameras market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2030.
JAI launched the Sweep Series, a line of monochrome line scan cameras with big pixels and quick scan rates. The new cameras’ fast scan rates and extra-large, highly sensitive pixels allow them to capture high-quality images while using less ambient light than traditional line scan cameras.
2048 pixel resolution is shared by the first two versions in the new Sweep Series (SW-2000M-CL-80 and SW-2000M-CL-65).
System integrators have the chance to reduce their investment in pricey lighting solutions thanks to the Sweep SW-2000high M’s sensitivity pixels, which enable it to capture an appropriate exposure at a rate that is four times faster than a camera with only 10-micron pixels.
Large pixels offer additional benefits by reducing the “Modulation Transfer Function (MTF)” needs of the camera lens. As a result, Sweep SW-2000M is less reliant on high-quality lenses to achieve the desired image quality and has a higher tolerance for “lens blur.”
1. How many Monochrome line scan cameras are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
2. Cost breakup of a Global Monochrome line scan cameras and key vendor selection criteria
3. Where is the Monochrome line scan cameras manufactured? What is the average margin per unit?
4. Market share of Global Monochrome line scan cameras market manufacturers and their upcoming products
5. Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture Global Monochrome line scan cameras in-house
6. 5 key predictions for next 5 years in Global Monochrome line scan cameras market
7. Average B-2-B Monochrome line scan cameras market price in all segments
8. Latest trends in Monochrome line scan cameras market, by every market segment
9. The market size (both volume and value) of the Monochrome line scan cameras market in 2022-2030 and every year in between?
10. Production breakup of Monochrome line scan cameras market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship
© Copyright 2017-2023. Mobility Foresights. All Rights Reserved.