Through a single optical path, multispectral prism cameras provide simultaneous images of multiple wavebands. Regardless of motion or viewing angle, the cameras accurately divide the incoming light into two or three distinct channels.
Utilizing NIR fluorescence, multi-sensor, multispectral cameras are ideal for life sciences and surgical applications; for intelligent farming methods like autonomous weed removal systems or NDVI/NDRE vegetation analysis; for sorting or inspecting fruits, vegetables, and other types of food; for checking the PCB and electronics; and a lot more.
The Global Multispectral Prism Camera market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2030.
The Fusion Series prism-based multispectral camera from JAI launched three distinct multispectral wavebands. Using a dichroic prism, the new camera divides incoming light between three CMOS imagers while maintaining a common optical path.
With perfect pixel-to-pixel alignment and up to more than hundreds of frames per second, this makes it possible to simultaneously capture images.
The new camera, according toI JAI ,was developed in response to specific customer requests for even greater multispectral analysis capabilities than the company’s two-channel Fusion Series models.
This paves the way for additional multispectral launches throughout the course of the upcoming year.
The camera makes use of the different ways that certain biological substances (in life sciences applications), foods, chemicals, and other materials appear or fluoresce when viewed in different portions of the NIR spectrum to help designers of multispectral systems deliver better results by splitting the NIR information into the “low” and “high” bands.
1. How many Multispectral Prism Camera are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
2. Cost breakup of a Global Multispectral Prism Camera and key vendor selection criteria
3. Where are the Multispectral Prism Camera manufactured? What is the average margin per unit?
4. Market share of Global Multispectral Prism Camera market manufacturers and their upcoming products
5. Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture Global Multispectral Prism Camera in-house
6. 5 key predictions for next 5 years in Global Multispectral Prism Camera market
7. Average B-2-B Multispectral Prism Camera market price in all segments
8. Latest trends in Multispectral Prism Camera market, by every market segment
9. The market size (both volume and value) of the Multispectral Prism Camera market in 2022-2030 and every year in between?
10. Production breakup of Multispectral Prism Camera market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship
© Copyright 2017-2023. Mobility Foresights. All Rights Reserved.