NEW ZEALAND ELECTRIC MOTORCYCLE MARKET
Electric vehicles have been increasingly popular in recent years, particularly in the nation’s largest cities With improvements in battery and charging technologies as well as electric motor efficiency.
Plug-in electric motorcycles are two-wheeled electric vehicles. A rechargeable battery on board stores the electricity, which powers one or more electric motors. They are not just a good substitute for conventional petrol-powered vehicles; in many circumstances, they are even getting better.
Even though electric vehicles cost less to operate in the long term, many consumers find the initial cost to be daunting.
Since range and recharging durations are practically eliminated by swappable batteries, progress may now be made, at least for smaller commuter models aimed at densely populated metropolitan areas. As a result, manufacturers have been waiting to make the electric move.
NEW ZEALAND ELECTRIC MOTORCYCLE MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The New Zealand Electric Motorcycle Market accounted for $XX Billion in 2022 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2023 to 2030.
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH
A New Zealand-based firm called FTN Motion, which focuses on the creation of environmentally friendly electric transportation, is getting ready to introduce its first electric motorbike.
The firm aims to usher in sustainable mobility in New Zealand with their straightforward and useful product. Well, FTN Motion’s motorcycle uses incredibly simple and basic appearance, in contrast to many other electric motorcycles on the market. The electric motorbike has a retro-inspired exterior and an exceedingly straightforward interior.
Due to its peak speed of only 31 miles per hour, FTN Motion’s electric motorcycle is classified as a moped. The electric moped designed by FTN Motion has been developed with both elegance and practicality in mind.
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- How many Electric Motorcycles are manufactured per annum in New Zealand? Who are the sub-component suppliers in this region?
- Cost breakup of a New Zealand Electric Motorcycle and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the Electric Motorcycle manufactured? What is the average margin per unit?
- Market share of New Zealand Electric Motorcycle market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture New Zealand Electric Motorcycle in-house
- key predictions for next 5 years in New Zealand Electric Motorcycle market
- Average B-2-B Electric Motorcycle market price in all segments
- Latest trends in Electric Motorcycle market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of the Electric Motorcycle market in 2023-2030 and every year in between?
- Production breakup of Electric Motorcycle market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship