GLOBAL OPEN AIR SHAKER MARKET
An orbital shaker is appropriate for a wide range of general-purpose shaking applications such as cell culture, bacterial growth and suspension, staining, and cleaning. This type has a circular shaking action with low to high speed and few vibrations, making it excellent for microbial culture.
GLOBAL OPEN AIR SHAKER MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The Global Open Air Shaker Market accounted for $XX Billion in 2022 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2023 to 2030.
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH
Thermo Fisher launches next-gen open air orbital shakers.A new series of next-generation open air orbital shakers has been created by Thermo Fisher Scientific to provide unparalleled dependability and enhanced user programmability in a small benchtop design.
The units will better satisfy the needs of scientists working in academic, cell culture, and industrial laboratories and will minimise contamination with sample mixing, staining, hybridization, and washing as the first open air orbital shakers with a touchscreen user interface.
The Thermo Scientific Solaris 2000 and 4000 Orbital Shakers feature a distinctive design to support operation inside a range of laboratory equipment, including microbiological incubators, environmental chambers, and refrigerated environments. They are built on Thermo Fisher’s extensive experience in shaker technology and combined with new, cutting-edge scientific approaches.
As a result, these technologically sophisticated machines are appropriate for use in a wide range of applications, such as the handling of microbes and chemicals, plant cell culture, molecular biology, and biochemistry.
Moreover, the Solaris Orbital Shakers include removable platforms and sealed internal mechanics that make cleaning easier and faster while reducing the risk of cross-contamination.
The belt requires little maintenance as well. The units have been designed to operate quietly, in a temperature range of 5 to 40 degrees Celsius, and under non-condensing humidity conditions, making them appropriate for usage in a variety of laboratory environments. The shakers are available in two sizes and have a small footprint, saving critical workbench space.
They also have a wide range of universal platform sizes, special twin stack platforms, flask clamps, and tube racks to handle practically any capacity.
- Thermo Fisher
- Benchmark Scientific
- Grant Instruments
- Heidolph Instruments
- Labnet International
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- How many Open Air Shakers are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- Cost breakup of a Global Open Air Shaker and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the Open Air Shaker manufactured? What is the average margin per unit?
- Market share of Global Open Air Shaker market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture Global Open Air Shaker in-house
- key predictions for next 5 years in Global Open Air Shaker market
- Average B-2-B Open Air Shaker market price in all segments
- Latest trends in Open Air Shaker market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of the Open Air Shaker market in 2023-2030 and every year in between?
- Production breakup of Open Air Shaker market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship