PHILIPPINES ELECTRIC CAR MARKET
With rising energy costs and growing concerns about climate change, more corporations in the Philippines are racing to get electric cars (EVs) on the road.
EVs are touted as one of the more efficient methods toward carbon neutrality and, in the long run, an escape route from soaring oil prices when compared to typical automobiles that use internal combustion engines.
PHILIPPINES ELECTRIC CAR MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The Philippines Electric Car Market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2027.
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH
In the Philippines, Nissan unveiled the Nissan LEAF, its flagship full-battery electric vehicle (EV). Nissan is bringing its first fully electric vehicle to the United States. Although hybrid automobiles have been introduced in the Philippines in the past, mass market EVs have been scarce.
The LEAF will be offered at three Nissan dealerships: Nissan Mantrade Makati, Nissan Otis, and Nissan Cebu South, according to Nissan. Charging stations for the LEAF will be available at these dealerships. On a full charge, the LEAF’s 40-kWh lithium-ion battery provides a range of up to 311 kilometres.
The all-electric BMW iX vehicle is now available in the Philippines. In a stunning and commanding fashion, the BMW iX is a head-turner. The iX’s design isn’t subtle, and it’s keen to convey that it’s not your average BMW.
The iX’s stunning “Kidney Lung” grille, which can be found on most BMWs these days, is flanked by sharp LED headlights and incorporates blue highlights below to emphasise its environmentally conscious nature. The combination of an aluminium space frame and carbon-fiber-reinforced plastic (CFRP) in the top, sides, and rear results in a mix that boosts rigidity while reducing weight.
- Manila Electric Co. (Meralco)
- Ayala Group
- Land Rover
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- What is the average cost per Philippines Electric Car Market right now and how will it change in the next 5-6 years?
- Average cost to set up an Electric Car Market in the Philippines?
- How many Philippines Electric Car Market are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- What is happening in the overall public, globally?
- Cost breakup of a Philippines Electric Car Market and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the Philippines Electric Car Market manufactured? What is the average margin per equipment?
- Market share of Philippines Electric Car Market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- The most important planned Philippines Electric Car Market in next 2 years
- Details on network of major Philippines Electric Car Market and pricing plans
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture Philippines Electric Car Market in-house
- 5 key predictions for next 5 years in Philippines Electric Car Market
- Average B-2-B Philippines Electric Car Market price in all segments
- Latest trends in Philippines Electric Car Market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of Philippines Electric Car Market in 2022-2027 and every year in between?
- Global production breakup of Philippines Electric Car Market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship