Small, lightweight capnograph that fits in the palm of your hand is ideal for short-term monitoring of adult, paediatric, and baby patients due to its portability.
Flexible use at a variety of places of care, including pre-hospital, emergency medicine, operating room, critical care unit, and long-term acute care’
Continuous quantitative waveform capnography is advised for verification and supervision of endotracheal tube installation, according to a study published in Circulation. Rugged construction for dependable performance in difficult settings
Simple to maintain – no regular calibration is necessary.
Global portable capnography devices market accounted for $XX Billion in 2022 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2023 to 2030.
Radius PCG, a mobile real-time capnograph with wireless Bluetooth connectivity, has been given FDA 510(k) clearance, according to a recent announcement from Masimo. For patients of all ages, Radius PCG interacts with the Root Patient Monitoring and Connectivity Platform to deliver seamless, tetherless mainstream capnography.
Radius PCG is the newest member of the growing family of tetherless Masimo technologies, which already includes Radius To and Radius PPG, which deliver continuous temperature monitoring and Masimo SET Measure-through Motion and Low Perfusion pulse oximetry, respectively.
With accurate end-tidal carbon dioxide (EtCO2) and respiration rate measurements, continuous EtCO2 waveforms presented within 15 seconds, and all of this in a small, portable container that fits in the palm of your hand, Radius PCG does not require routine calibration.
In the upcoming years, it’s anticipated that demand for capnography equipment would rise because its use can enhance the results of the aforementioned operations. Guidelines emphasising the necessity of this equipment in medical settings have been published by a number of government agencies and research organisations.
1. How many portable capnography devices are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
2. Cost breakup of a Global portable capnography devices and key vendor selection criteria
3. Where is the portable capnography devices manufactured? What is the average margin per unit?
4. Market share of Global portable capnography devices market manufacturers and their upcoming products
5. Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture Global portable capnography devices in-house
6. 5 key predictions for next 5 years in Global portable capnography devices market
7. Average B-2-B portable capnography devices market price in all segments
8. Latest trends in portable capnography devices market, by every market segment
9. The market size (both volume and value) of the portable capnography devices market in 2023-2030 and every year in between?
10. Production breakup of portable capnography devices market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship
© Copyright 2017-2023. Mobility Foresights. All Rights Reserved.