GLOBAL PULSE DUPLICATOR MARKET
The Pulse Duplicator System evaluates the functionality of artificial heart valves and other cardiovascular equipment in simulated cardiac situations. The user can alter the system’s peripheral resistance and compliance while simulating physiological or other complex flow variations.
The Pulse Duplicator System evaluates the functionality of artificial heart valves and other cardiovascular equipment in simulated cardiac situations.
The user can alter the system’s peripheral resistance and compliance while simulating physiological or other complex flow variations.
Data can be gathered from aortic or mitral locations using pressure ports and flow metering locations. Multiple viewing angles of the valve, including intake and outflow, are possible with transparent perspectives.
A pulse duplicator that faithfully replicates natural pressure and flow wave patterns in the left ventricle and ascending aorta has been developed for the testing of prosthetic valves. There are two parts to the model: the ventricle and the synthetic systemic circulation.
A collapsible bag serves as the ventricle, which generates an accurate ventricular pressure-time history when it is externally compressed.
GLOBAL PULSE DUPLICATOR MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The Global pulse duplicator market accounted for $XX Billion in 2022 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2023 to 2030.
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH
The ViVitro Pulse Duplicator generates pulsatile flow through artificial heart valves installed in the Model Left Heart to replicate the operation of the heart (left or right). The ViVitro Model Left Heart, Flow Measuring System, and ViVitest Data Acquisition System make up this device, which is propelled by the ViVitro SuperPump.
The US Food and Drug Administration uses the ViVitro Pulse Duplicator System, which is approved by regulatory agencies all around the world, including the Chinese SFDA, TÜV, and BSI.
It Complies with ISO 5840 specifications for real-time flow and pressure reading collection and analysis. controls pulsatile fluid flows to simulate various cardiac situations, such as arrhythmia, normal, hypotensive, and hypertensive states, at predetermined cardiac outputs and heart rates.
measures the atrial, ventricular, and aortic outflow wall pressures. measures the flow at the mitral or aortic locations. simulates peripheral cardiovascular compliance and resistance.
The flow of a chamber is replicated by a ventricle membrane. enables Doppler flow measurements, echo imaging, and PIV for examining flow field regions.
It gathers and analyses physiological flow and pressure data fast, easily, and accurately when used in conjunction with the ViVitest software control system. The ViVitest software also enables simple waveform customization and modification.
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- How many pulse duplicators are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- Cost breakup of a Global pulse duplicator and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the pulse duplicator manufactured? What is the average margin per unit?
- Market share of Global pulse duplicator market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture Global pulse duplicator in-house
- key predictions for next 5 years in Global pulse duplicator market
- Average B-2-B pulse duplicator market price in all segments
- Latest trends in pulse duplicator market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of the pulse duplicator market in 2023-2030 and every year in between?
- Production breakup of pulse duplicator market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship