GLOBAL RECYCLED MMA MARKET
Being completely recyclable from PMMA (polymethylmethacrylate) back into MMA is one of acrylic’s outstanding features (methyl methacrylate).
This procedure combines distillation with high heat cracking. The “depolymerization” process can be carried out correctly or incorrectly, just like any other chemical process.
Facilities that create recycled MMA of the same quality as virgin MMA are typically found at major acrylic manufacturers who have the capital and know-how to build such operations. Smaller or regional producers frequently perform poorly, sometimes extremely poorly.
In the textile, construction, and paint industries, recycled MMA is successfully employed in acrylic adhesives, suspension polymers, and emulsion polymers. In the optical fibre business.
GLOBAL RECYCLED MMA MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The Global recycled MMA market accounted for $XX Billion in 2022 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2023 to 2030.
By this MOU, LG Chem will be given the chance to market low-carbon transparent ABS made from chemically recycled MMA and actively collaborate with Veolia R&E to advance process technology and conduct research and development to raise the calibre of recycled MMA.
According to the MOU between the two businesses, the precise quantity and duration of the partnership cannot be divulged; nonetheless, LG Chem anticipates being able to obtain a consistent supply of recycled MMA needed for the production of transparent ABS over the next few years.
The two businesses intend to talk about various forms of collaboration in the MMA recycling industry in the future.
At the LG Twin Tower in Yeouido, Seoul, LG Chem announced that it had formed a “Strategic Partnership (MOU) for stabilising the supply of recycled MMA (methyl methacrylate) and increasing its quality” with Veolia R&E, the largest manufacturer of recycled MMA in Korea.
The primary constituent of transparent ABS, MMA, is a colourless, transparent liquid compound that finds widespread application in a variety of fields, including the construction of imitation marble and equipment for the home and office.
The largest provider of environmental services in the world, Veolia Group of France, includes Veolia R&E as a subsidiary (water treatment, waste,and energy).
In 2010, they created the first technique in the world to pyrolyze waste artificial marble and recycle it into MMA. They are a local resource recovery company.
- Covanta Energy Corporation
- Cleanaway Waste Management Limited
- Stericycle Inc
- SECURITIES & ALLIED SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED.
- PIONEER CEMENT LTD.
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- How many are manufactured per recycled MMA num globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- Cost breakup of a Global recycled MMA and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is it manufactured? What is the recycled MMA average margin per unit?
- Market share of Global recycled MMA Market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture Global recycled MMA n-house
- 5 key predictions for next 5 years in Global recycled MMA market
- Average B-2-B recycled MMA market price in all segments
- Latest trends in recycled MMA,by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of the recycled MMA market in 2023-2030 and every year in between?
- Production breakup of recycled MMA market,by suppliers and their OEM relationship