SAUDI ARABIA ELECTRIC TRUCK MARKET
An electric truck is a battery-operated electric vehicle intended to deliver goods, carry specific payloads, or carry out other practical tasks.
Traditionally powered by lead-acid batteries, electric trucks have served specialised uses such as milk floats, pushback tugs, and forklifts.
However, the rapid development of lighter, more energy-dense battery chemistries in the twenty-first century has expanded the range of applications for electric propulsion to trucks in many more roles.
The expansion of the market may be ascribed to rising environmental consciousness and rising commercial vehicle usage in the logistics and transportation industries.
SAUDI ARABIA ELECTRIC TRUCK MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The Saudi Arabia Electric Truck Market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2027.
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH
New Daily CNH Industrial brand electric variations are introduced by Iveco. At the 19th iteration of Ecomondo, a trade show devoted to the green economy, Iveco unveiled an electric variant of its New Daily light commercial vehicle (LCV) in the middle east.
The Iveco New Daily Electric (NDE) offers a number of noteworthy improvements over the previous Daily Electric, including up to 20% longer battery life and lower energy usage due to high-efficiency, light-weight electric auxiliaries.
According to the New European Driving Cycle (NEDC) requirements, the final result is an enhanced range of up to 280km and a payload capacity of about 100k
The car also has a regenerative braking system that enables the driver to decide which braking technique is best given the conditions of the road.
RECENT PARTNERSHIPS AND AGREEMENTS
Five agreements with French businesses have just been signed, including one with Gaussin to investigate the possibility of operating hydrogen-powered vehicles, according to the Saudi Arabian Oil Company (Aramco).
Here, Gaussin wants to build a cutting-edge hydrogen car production factory. Saudi Arabian origin. The goal of the partnership between Aramco and Gaussin is to build a factory in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia that will produce both on- and off-road hydrogen-powered cars.
The hydrogen-fueled racing truck, which will function as an experimental new energy vehicle, will also get sponsorship from Aramco.
Trucks powered by hydrogen fuel cells appear to be a broad area of interest for Saudi Arabia. Hyson Motors inked an MoU to manufacture fuel cell trucks in the nation earlier this year. Hyson Motors intends to construct a manufacturing facility in the region.
- Higer Bus Company Ltd.
- Anhui Ankai Automotive Co, Ltd.
- Yuchai International Ltd.
- Daimler AG
- AB Volvo
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- What is the average cost per Saudi Arabia Electric Truck Market right now and how will it change in the next 5-6 years?
- The average cost to set up an Electric Truck Market in Saudi Arabia?
- How many Saudi Arabia Electric Truck Market are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- What is happening in the overall public, globally?
- Cost breakup of a Saudi Arabia Electric Truck Market and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the Saudi Arabia Electric Truck Market manufactured? What is the average margin per equipment?
- Market share of Saudi Arabia Electric Truck Market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- The most important planned Saudi Arabia Electric Truck Market in the next 2 years
- Details on a network of major Saudi Arabia Electric Truck Market and pricing plans
- The cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture Saudi Arabia Electric Truck Market in-house
- 5 key predictions for the next 5 years in Saudi Arabia Electric Truck Market
- Average B-2-B Saudi Arabia Electric Truck Market price in all segments
- Latest trends in Saudi Arabia Electric Truck Market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of Saudi Arabia Electric Truck Market in 2022-2027 and every year in between?
- Global production breakup of Saudi Arabia Electric Truck Market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship