SAUDI ARABIA ROLLING STOCK MARKET
Any vehicle that can travel on rails and roads is referred to as rolling stock in the railway transportation sector. Both powered vehicles like locomotives and non-powered vehicles like freight waggons, passenger coaches, and others are included.
The use of autonomous rolling stock is becoming more prevalent at the moment. Trains that operate or function without a driver include automated trains and driverless trains, for instance. From the control station, they are automatically regulated and monitored.
It is regarded as one of the most economical means of transportation for long-distance delivery of big or bulky items as well as for commuters. In addition, it is simple to modify to the precise needs of the customer and offers a higher carrying capacity than traditional modes of transportation.
The Middle Eastern countries, particularly those in the gulf area, are becoming more industrialised and urbanised, which is accelerating market expansion. New market participants, the government, and established firms are all extending their market reach as a result of increased infrastructure development.
SAUDI ARABIA ROLLING STOCK MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The Saudi Arabia Rolling Stock Market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2027.
The Saudi Electricity Company (SEC) has contracted with the Swiss power and automation company ABB to offer a flexible alternating current transmission system (FACTS) to increase the dependability of the power supply to railway lines.
At the Haramain High-Speed Railway, the business will develop, provide, install, and commission two identical static var compensators (SVCs). It is anticipated that the infrastructure will support the extensive railway link between the two cities.
The answer will assist in bolstering the transmission system and enhancing the dependability of the power supply to crucial rail linkages being built in Saudi Arabia. SVCs are a member of ABB’s family of FACTS technologies, which support the growth of smarter grids and increase the capacity and flexibility of power transmission networks.
- Bombardier Transportation
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Construcciones y Auxiliar de Ferrocarriles, S.A
- PATENTES TALGO S.L.U.
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- CRRC Corporation Limited
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- What is the average cost per Saudi Arabia Rolling Stock Market right now and how will it change in next 5-6 years?
- Average cost to set up a Rolling Stock Market in Saudi Arabia?
- How many Saudi Arabia Rolling Stock Market are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- What is happening in the overall public, globally?
- Cost breakup of a Saudi Arabia Rolling Stock Market and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the Saudi Arabia Rolling Stock Market manufactured? What is the average margin per equipment?
- Market share of Saudi Arabia Rolling Stock Market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- The most important planned Saudi Arabia Rolling Stock Market in next 2 years
- Details on network of major Saudi Arabia Rolling Stock Market and pricing plans
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture Saudi Arabia Rolling Stock Market in-house
- 5 key predictions for next 5 years in Saudi Arabia Rolling Stock Market
- Average B-2-B Saudi Arabia Rolling Stock Market price in all segments
- Latest trends in Saudi Arabia Rolling Stock Market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of Saudi Arabia Rolling Stock Market in 2022-2027 and every year in between?
- Global production breakup of Saudi Arabia Rolling Stock Market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship