GLOBAL SEAWEED-BASED PACKAGING MARKET
Packaging made of seaweed is a viable alternative to plastic that is also environmentally friendly. Seaweed is an inert plant that can grow in both salt and fresh water and doesn’t need any additional substrate to grow.
Additionally, it contains a wealth of vitamins, minerals, and fiber, opening the door to the creation of edible packaging. Seaweeds’ natural polysaccharides, including alginates, carrageenan, ulvans, fucoidans, and laminarins, are crucial to their capacity to produce films.
Because seaweed is biodegradable and the container can naturally degrade, its cultivation and use facilitate trash management. This decrease in plastic manufacture will immediately lead to a decrease in gas emissions and soil, water, and air pollution.
GLOBAL SEAWEED-BASED PACKAGING MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The Global Seaweed-based packaging market accounted for $XX Billion in 2022 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2023 to 2030.
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH
Seaweed-based packaging is produced by the firm Notpla using seaweed and other plants. The items are created from seaweed, which may be eaten or naturally composted. The company called Notpla created Ooho! and changed its name to Notpla, which stands for “not plastic.”
Brown seaweed, which can grow up to one metre in height in the ocean without any support and without the need for freshwater, is used to make notpla. Seaweeds use carbon dioxide for their growth, which helps to deacidify the ocean and encourage the generation of oxygen.
The packaging made of seaweed can break down in 4 weeks and is also a great soil improver. Additionally produced from seaweed, Notpla coating serves as a coating for packaging made of plastic or bioplastic.
The takeaway boxes made from Seaweed-based packagingNotpla are made to be recyclable and compostable. Squeezable Notpla oil pipettes are made to hold oil and may be stored in lunchboxes and takeout containers.
The Notpla films can be used to package both dry and wet food consumables and are made to be compostable and biodegradable. They come in natural varieties that are scented and flavoured and can dissolve in water.
Additionally, they offer packaging sachets that are hot water and cold water soluble that can be used to package seasonings or instant coffee granulesThere are several different items made by Notpla, including Notpla sachets, Ohoo, Notpla coating, and Notpla takeaway boxes.
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- How many Seaweed-based packaging are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- Cost breakup of a Global Seaweed-based packaging and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the Seaweed-based packaging manufactured? What is the average margin per unit?
- Market share of Global Seaweed-based packaging market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture Global Seaweed-based packaging in-house
- key predictions for next 5 years in Global Seaweed-based packaging market
- Average B-2-B Seaweed-based packaging market price in all segments
- Latest trends in Seaweed-based packaging market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of the Seaweed-based packaging market in 2023-2030 and every year in between?
- Production breakup of Seaweed-based packaging market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship