GLOBAL SiC COATING MARKET
A coating constructed of silicon carbide (SiC), a ceramic compound renowned for its high strength, hardness, and good thermal and chemical resistance, is referred to as a “SiC coating.” To enhance the mechanical and thermal properties of a range of substrates, including metals, ceramics, and composites, SiC coatings can be used.
Chemical vapor deposition (CVD), plasma-enhanced chemical vapor deposition (PECVD), thermal spraying, and other processes can all be used to create SiC coatings. The requirements of the application and the substrate material influence the technique chosen.
SiC coatings are used for a variety of purposes, such as thermal protection systems in the aircraft industry, high-temperature device creation in the semiconductor business, and chemical and wear-resistant coatings in the chemical industry.
In comparison to other coatings, SiC coatings have a number of advantages, including high hardness, great wear resistance, high thermal stability, and superior chemical resistance. SiC coatings are perfect for high-temperature applications because of these characteristics, when other coatings might deteriorate or fail.
GLOBAL SiC COATING MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
Global SiC coating market accounted for $XX Billion in 2022 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2023 to 2030.
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH
ThermaSiC coatings are a brand-new product from Seram Coatings in Norway that TWI recently finished developing. The use of SiC-based thermal spray powders, which are known to breakdown at high temperatures, has been made possible because to TWI’s expertise.
ThermaSiC is the first product in the world to make thermal spraying of SiC coatings possible, offering excellent coating performance in corrosive and severe environments at high temperatures (up to 1,500°C in air) and unique chemical-physical features.
Schunk Xycarb Technology creates SiC coatings utilizing cutting-edge CVD procedures that are the best in the business for layer deposition uniformity and purity.
On a pre-oxidized Fe-Cr-Al-Mo alloy, SiC was deposited using high temperature chemical vapour deposition to lessen the interfacial tensions, allowing a 2 m thick alumina layer to function as an accommodation layer. The oxidations carried out in solar and muffle furnaces.
- Saint-Gobain Performance Ceramics & Refractories
- CeramTec GmbH
- ESK-SIC GmbH
- CoorsTek, Inc.
- Du-Co Ceramics Company
- Applied Ceramics Inc.
- Kennametal Inc.
- Morgan Advanced Materials
- SGL Carbon
- Carbide Technologies, Inc.
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- How many SiC coating are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- Cost breakup of a Global SiC coating and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the SiC coating manufactured? What is the average margin per unit?
- Market share of Global SiC coating market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture Global SiC coating in-house
- key predictions for next 5 years in Global SiC coating market
- Average B-2-B SiC coating market price in all segments
- Latest trends in SiC coating market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of the SiC coating market in 2023-2030 and every year in between?
- Production breakup of SiC coating market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship