SINGAPORE ELECTRIC MOTORCYCLE MARKET
Parallel to bikes fueled by gas, electric motorcycles operates on a similar basis. They produce power via an electric engine, which is subsequently converted into movement energy.
But there is one significant distinction. An electric motorcycle’s engine runs on electricity rather than gasoline. Rechargeable batteries give electricity.
Energy may be produced considerably more easily and cleanly by using electricity. There is no additional trash, no burning process is needed, and the components don’t degrade very quickly.
Compared to gas-powered bikes, electric motorcycles require less maintenance and are simpler to use. The number of electric motorcycles in Singapore is expected to rise, but there are still barriers to their mainstream acceptance.
SINGAPORE ELECTRIC MOTORCYCLE MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The Singapore Electric Motorcycle Market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2027.
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH
Scorpio Electric is a brand owned by Singapore-based EuroSports Technologies, which is supported by EuroSports Global, which is listed on the SGX. Scorpio Electric has added 7,000 square metres to its Teban Gardens location. Along with offices and showrooms, the facility has 4,000 square metres set aside for manufacturing and warehouse.
Although the individual parts will be produced overseas, Scorpio Electric will assemble its motorbikes in Singapore. Making the motorcycles “smart” via the application of artificial intelligence and data analytics will increase their energy efficiency even more.
The bike will be intelligent enough to provide information on how to better plan journeys and how much gasoline one will need while taking into account operating circumstances. Scorpio Electric also hopes to integrate environmental sustainability into its manufacturing process.
- Nuovo Electric
- Mah PTD LTD
- Boon Siew Honda
- Revology Bikes
- Energica Motor Company
- Scorpio Electric
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- What is the average cost per Singapore Electric Motorcycle Market right now and how will it change in next 5-6 years?
- Average cost to set up a Singapore Electric Motorcycle Market?
- How many Singapore Electric Motorcycle Market are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- What is happening in the overall public, globally?
- Cost breakup of a Singapore Electric Motorcycle Market and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the Singapore Electric Motorcycle Market manufactured? What is the average margin per equipment?
- Market share of Singapore Electric Motorcycle Market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- The most important planned Singapore Electric Motorcycle Marketing next 2 years
- Details on network of major Singapore Electric Motorcycle Market and pricing plans
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture Singapore Electric Motorcycle Market in-house
- 5 key predictions for next 5 years in Singapore Electric Motorcycle Market
- Average B-2-B Singapore Electric Motorcycle Market price in all segments
- Latest trends in Singapore Electric Motorcycle Market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of Singapore Electric Motorcycle Market in 2022-2027 and every year in between?
- Global production breakup of Singapore Electric Motorcycle Market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship