Sweat-Based Glucose Monitoring via Smart Necklace Biosensor. It have successfully tested a gadget that may one day use chemical markers in sweat to detect changes in a person’s health.
Biomarkers are compounds that can reveal a body’s most intimate information: Sweat, tears, saliva, and urine are examples of physiological fluids that can include everything from sickness, infection, and even signs of emotional trauma.
Now that a gadget has been successfully tested by researchers, it may one day be possible to monitor changes in a person’s health using chemical biomarkers found in sweat.
The researchers think that this sensor could one day be modified as bioimplants and used to detect neurotransmitters and hormones, which could assist identify ion abnormalities in addition to studying the makeup of perspiration.
The global smart necklace biosensor market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2030.
RECENT PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT AND INNOVATION
The participants wore a “smart necklace” that the Ohio State researchers designed, complete with a functional clasp and pendant, to monitor their blood glucose levels as they exercised.
It runs without a battery by employing a resonance circuit to reflect radio frequency signals from an external reading device. then drank sugar-sweetened beverages and started cycling again.
An assistant professor of materials science and engineering at Ohio State who is also a co-author of the study, was determining whether this cutting-edge sensor would recognize the rise in sweat glucose levels that should happen after consuming a sweetened beverage.
According to the data, the sensor did a good job of monitoring glucose levels, which suggests that it will also be able to identify other important components in sweat.
1. How many Smart Necklace Biosensors are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
2. Cost breakup of a Global Smart Necklace Biosensor and key vendor selection criteria
3. Where is the Smart Necklace Biosensor manufactured? What is the average margin per unit?
4. Market share of Global Smart Necklace Biosensor market manufacturers and their upcoming products
5. Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture Global Smart Necklace Biosensor in-house
6. 5 key predictions for next 5 years in Global Smart Necklace Biosensor market
7. Average B-2-B Smart Necklace Biosensor market price in all segments
8. Latest trends in Smart Necklace Biosensor market, by every market segment
9. The market size (both volume and value) of the Smart Necklace Biosensor market in 2022-2030 and every year in between?
10. Production breakup of Smart Necklace Biosensor market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship
© Copyright 2017-2023. Mobility Foresights. All Rights Reserved.