SOUTH AFRICA EV STAMPING MARKET
Stamping can be used to make the precise, lightweight parts needed for electric cars. Electric vehicle (EV) battery packs must be constructed from configurations of smaller individual batteries.
Manufacturers construct enclosures that may safely and securely surround the batteries using stamping techniques. As the demand for energy-efficient parts, equipment, and assembly rises, stamped items may become noticeably more complex.
Busbars, brackets, connections, contacts, fasteners, housings, inserts, lead frames, lighting parts, shields, terminals, and transmission lead frames are some of the most often stamped components for EVs.
SOUTH AFRICA EV STAMPING MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The South Africa EV Stamping Market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2027.
The largest auto manufacturing facility in Africa is the Renault-Nissan facility. Two production lines are utilised by the business, and they handle everything from stamping through assembly, sheet metal work, painting, seats, and chassis.
The Lodgy, Dokker, Dokker Van, Sandero, and Sandero Stepway models are all made at this facility. The Institut de Formation des Métiers de l’Industrie Automobile provides training for locally recruited staff.
With the completion of one of its largest and most ambitious projects to date, the high-tech new Stamping Plant, which is fully operational, Ford Motor Company’s investment in its Silverton Assembly Plant operations in Pretoria is bearing fruit.
The enormous complex is staggeringly large—almost 1.5 times the area of an average soccer pitch. Ford’s new Stamping Plant in South Africa is a first for the automaker.
In the past, they had purchased metal body parts from outside vendors, but for the next Next-Gen Ranger, they made the decision to build their own stamping facility.
- Magna International Inc.
- Ford Motor Company
- Goshen Stamping Company
- Oberg Industries
- ACRO Metal Stamping
- Martinrea International Inc.
- Pacific Metal Stampings, Inc.
- Tower International
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- What is the average cost per South Africa EV Stamping Market right now and how will it change in the next 5-6 years?
- Average cost to set up an EV Stamping Market in South Africa?
- How many South Africa EV Stamping Markets are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- What is happening in the overall public, globally?
- Cost breakup of a South Africa EV Stamping Market and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the South Africa EV Stamping Market manufactured? What is the average margin per equipment?
- Market share of South Africa EV Stamping Market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- The most important planned South Africa EV Stamping Market in next 2 years
- Details on network of major South Africa EV Stamping Market and pricing plans
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture South Africa EV Stamping Market in-house
- 5 key predictions for next 5 years in South Africa EV Stamping Market
- Average B-2-B South Africa EV Stamping Market price in all segments
- Latest trends in South Africa EV Stamping Market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of South Africa EV Stamping Market in 2022-2027 and every year in between?
- Global production breakup of South Africa EV Stamping Market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship