SOUTH AFRICA EV TELEMATICS MARKET
The development of telematics services and gadgets, rapid urbanization, and industrial expansion are paving the way for improved vehicle health monitoring and communication systems.
The use of telematics in electric vehicles is on the rise, which is increasing demand for telematics hardware and software. As a result, OEMs are being pressured to create telematics-equipped vehicles or to offer telematics devices in order to make them more user-friendly and to enhance the services offered globally.
The main players are attempting to make telematics systems for use in automobiles more commercially viable.
The potential for automobile telematics to improve driving habits, raise profitability for the auto insurance sector, and use-based insurance (UBI) to match insurance premiums with real requirements are all factors driving the worldwide market for telematics for electric vehicles.
SOUTH AFRICA EV TELEMATICS MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The South Africa EV Telematics Market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2027.
In order to assist its clients in deciding which EVs are best for their fleet, Geotab provides an EV Suitability Assessment. Interest in electric cars (EVs) is beginning to grow in South Africa.
In order to learn which cars may satisfy the customers’ range needs and would be successful, they compare their current fleet telemetry data to actual EV performance data.
Additionally, Geotab offers an exclusive telemetry solution for electric vehicles thanks to its acquisition of FleetCarma. Award-winning information and technology provider FleetCarma offers services to coordinate and quicken the switch to electric cars.
The solutions provided allow users to check their driving habits, power usage, and battery charge status, find and reserve charging stations and plan the best routes to maximise their EV’s range.
- Airbiquity Inc.
- Geotab Inc. Azuga, Inc
- ViriCiti BV.
- Verizon Connect
- Trimble Inc.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Vector Group
- Platform Science
- CSS Electronics
- ERM Advanced Telematics
- The Hundert
- Continental AG
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- What is the average cost per South Africa EV Telematics Market right now and how will it change in next 5-6 years?
- Average cost to set up a EV Telematics Market in South Africa?
- How many South Africa EV Telematics Market are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- What is happening in the overall public, globally?
- Cost breakup of a South Africa EV Telematics Market and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the South Africa EV Telematics Market manufactured? What is the average margin per equipment?
- Market share of South Africa EV Telematics Market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- The most important planned South Africa EV Telematics Market in next 2 years
- Details on network of major South Africa EV Telematics Market and pricing plans
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture South Africa EV Telematics Market in-house
- 5 key predictions for next 5 years in South Africa EV Telematics Market
- Average B-2-B South Africa EV Telematics Market price in all segments
- Latest trends in South Africa EV Telematics Market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of South Africa EV Telematics Market in 2022-2027 and every year in between?
- Global production breakup of South Africa EV Telematics Market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship