For applications with a large field of view, High Speed Steerable Mirror (HSSM) is a cost-effective and high-performance option. In the past, in order to successfully read the large number and variety of barcodes, pallet scanning, aggregation, and large area scanning required expensive, high-resolution PC-vision or two or more smart cameras.
Through HSSM one can obtain increased productivity , faster installation, and greater coverage are all benefits of the high accuracy HSSM, raises the effective resolution Because of this, applications with a large field of view, short working distances, and high variability, such as pharmaceutical aggregation and pallet scanning in logistics operations, are ideal for the mirror.
A built-in web-based setup wizard in HSSM enables operators to deploy an application in less than five minutes. The wizard automatically determines the most effective scanning pattern after the user enters their application’s details. This guarantees the fastest cycle times with the highest read rates.
The Global Steerable Mirror market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2030.
The High Speed Steerable Mirror was made available by COGNEX CORPORATION and is a patented technology that can be used with the DataMan 470 barcode reader to support applications with a large field of view in a single, compact system. DataMan’s vertical and horizontal field of view is expanded by the new steerable mirror attachment, giving readers an effective resolution.
This system, when combined with the most recent liquid lens technology, is able to dynamically alter both the depth of focus and the field of view. Pallet scanning, aggregation, and other large-area applications that previously required multiple fixed-mount sensors or high-resolution PC-vision can now be performed with a single DataMan system.
A DataMan 470’s steerable mirror comes pre-assembled on the front. Utilising a built-in web-based setup wizard, operators can deploy an application in less than five minutes. The wizard automatically calculates the best scanning pattern after the user enters their application’s details, ensuring the highest read rates in the shortest cycle times.
The High Speed Steerable Mirror changes the game for large area applications that typically require a multi-reader solution. E-commerce and logistics businesses can now get up and running faster, get the same high-accuracy scanning results, and pay less for maintenance.
1. How many Steerable Mirror are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
2. Cost breakup of a Global Steerable Mirror and key vendor selection criteria
3. Where is the Steerable Mirror manufactured? What is the average margin per unit?
4. Market share of Global Steerable Mirror market manufacturers and their upcoming products
5. Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture Global Steerable Mirror in-house
6. 5 key predictions for next 5 years in Global Steerable Mirror market
7. Average B-2-B Steerable Mirror market price in all segments
8. Latest trends in Steerable Mirror market, by every market segment
9. The market size (both volume and value) of the Steerable Mirror market in 2022-2030 and every year in between?
10. Production breakup of Steerable Mirror market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship
© Copyright 2017-2023. Mobility Foresights. All Rights Reserved.