CountryAfghanistanAlbaniaAlgeriaAndorraAngolaAntigua & BarbudaArgentinaArmeniaAustraliaAustriaAzerbaijanBahamasBahrainBangladeshBarbadosBelarusBelgiumBelizeBeninBhutanBoliviaBosnia & HerzegovinaBotswanaBrazilBruneiBulgariaBurkina FasoBurundiCambodiaCameroonCanadaCape VerdeCentral African RepublicChadChileChinaColombiaComorosCongoCongo Democratic RepublicCosta RicaCote d'IvoireCroatiaCubaCyprusCzech RepublicDenmarkDjiboutiDominicaDominican RepublicEcuadorEast TimorEgyptEl SalvadorEquatorial GuineaEritreaEstoniaEthiopiaFijiFinlandFranceGabonGambiaGeorgiaGermanyGhanaGreeceGrenadaGuatemalaGuineaGuinea-BissauGuyanaHaitiHondurasHungaryIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIranIraqIrelandIsraelItalyJamaicaJapanJordanKazakhstanKenyaKiribatiKorea NorthKorea SouthKosovoKuwaitKyrgyzstanLaosLatviaLebanonLesothoLiberiaLibyaLiechtensteinLithuaniaLuxembourgMacedoniaMadagascarMalawiMalaysiaMaldivesMaliMaltaMarshall IslandsMauritaniaMauritiusMexicoMicronesiaMoldovaMonacoMongoliaMontenegroMoroccoMozambiqueMyanmar (Burma)NamibiaNauruNepalThe NetherlandsNew ZealandNicaraguaNigerNigeriaNorwayOmanPakistanPalauPalestinian State*PanamaPapua New GuineaParaguayPeruThe PhilippinesPolandPortugalQatarRomaniaRussiaRwandaSt. Kitts & NevisSt. LuciaSt. Vincent & The GrenadinesSamoaSan MarinoSao Tome & PrincipeSaudi ArabiaSenegalSerbiaSeychellesSierra LeoneSingaporeSlovakiaSloveniaSolomon IslandsSomaliaSouth AfricaSouth SudanSpainSri LankaSudanSurinameSwazilandSwedenSwitzerlandSyriaTaiwanTajikistanTanzaniaThailandTogoTongaTrinidad & TobagoTunisiaTurkeyTurkmenistanTuvaluUgandaUkraineUnited Arab EmiratesUnited KingdomUnited States of AmericaUruguayUzbekistanVanuatuVatican City (Holy See)VenezuelaVietnamYemenZambiaZimbabwe
Multi User License - $2,500
Traction motors for electric vehicles are those which are driven by the electric charge which is the main driving force of the engine.
Electric vehicle traction motor engines are often used in rail cars that are driven by electricity as well as a variety of other machineries such as conveyors, roller coasters, elevators, and other engines where a certain degree of torque is needed.
Fully hybrid and battery electric vehicles both have traction motors installed (BEVs). By offering nearly zero emissions and exceptional fuel efficiency at ever-lower prices, BEVs and HEVs have been quickly gaining acceptance in the worldwide automotive industry.
Compared to traditional motors, electric vehicle traction motors often provide quieter operation and quicker acceleration. In addition, unlike traditional automobiles, the EV traction does not require a multi-speed gearbox since the electric motor is constant-speed.
The Thailand EV Traction Motor Market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2027.
The establishment of an electric vehicle manufacturing plant in Thailand is going forward thanks to an agreement between the world-renowned Taiwanese smartphone manufacturer Foxconn and the national Thai oil supplier PTT PLC.
Vehicles are anticipated to start rolling out of the site. Foxconn and PTT agreed to work together to produce electric vehicles. PTT will control 60% of the joint venture, while Foxconn would own the remaining 40%.
Around 50,000 devices will be produced initially at the Thailand site, but Foxconn claims that number will triple over time. Because it wants to become an “EV centre” in the future and boost domestic manufacturing to 30% of total capacity, Thailand’s government has become a big booster of Foxconn.
BYD is getting ready to build a brand-new factory in Thailand where it would produce electric vehicles for right-hand-drive markets including the UK and Australia.
With the capacity to produce 18,000 EVs annually for Australia, BYD’s China operations have a separate assembly line for the right-hand-drive Atto 3, a rebadged Yuan Plus.
Should rising demand need it, a new facility in Thailand may help ensure supply. Best-selling utes like the Ford Ranger and Toyota Hilux are among the several car types that are already produced in Thailand for Australia.
© Copyright 2017-2022. Mobility Foresights. All Rights Reserved.