THAILAND MEDICAL DEVICES MARKET
The medical device industry in Thailand is one of the most well-known and well-established in the ASEAN region. Regarding imports and exports, when compared to other ASEAN nations, Thailand comes in first and second place.
Thailand also uses a lot of medical equipment for household use. The proliferation of medical services is to blame for this.
For instance, Thailand produces more medical gadgets every year, especially those that are single-use. Other cutting-edge ones, such as optical or ophthalmic gadgets, are imported. This is a result of a lack of domestic output.
Thailand offers an abundance of raw materials for manufacturing medical equipment, particularly for single-use items like rubber and plastic. Additionally, several organizations and laws that assist the R&D process and intellectual property protection make sure that the manufacturer may market their goods.
THAILAND MEDICAL DEVICES MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The Thailand Medical Devices Market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2027.
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH
The SafeTouch Safety Needle, with its user-friendly anti-needlestick safety design, has been introduced by Nipro Medical Corporation, a market leader in the production of medical devices.
The newest addition to Nipro’s line of medical-surgical devices is the SafeTouch Safety Needle. The low bevel profile and simple safety mechanism of the SafeTouch Protection Needle are specially created for the safety of both patients and healthcare professionals.
After removing the needle from the SafeTouch Safety Needle, it is simple to activate the safety shield with one hand. The safety shield locks into position both visibly and audibly to prevent the user and patient from the possibility of unintentional needlesticks.
The SafeTouch Safety Needle is compatible with all ISO 594 certified syringe hubs and comes in a variety of diameters, ranging from 18 to 30 gauge.
- Infus Medical (Thailand) Co. Ltd.
- Stryker (Thailand) Limited
- Biolab Co Ltd.
- Cosma Medical Co. Ltd
- Advance Pharma Co., Ltd.
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- What is the average cost per Thailand Medical Devices Market right now and how will it change in next 5-6 years?
- Average cost to set up a Medical Devices Market in Thailand?
- How many Thailand Medical Devices Market are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- What is happening in the overall public, globally?
- Cost breakup of a Thailand Medical Devices Market and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the Thailand Medical Devices Market manufactured? What is the average margin per equipment?
- Market share of Thailand Medical Devices Market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- The most important planned Thailand Medical Devices Market in next 2 years
- Details on network of major Thailand Medical Devices Market and pricing plans
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture Thailand Medical Devices Market in-house
- 5 key predictions for next 5 years in Thailand Medical Devices Market
- Average B-2-B Thailand Medical Devices Market price in all segments
- Latest trends in Thailand Medical Devices Market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of Thailand Medical Devices Market in 2022-2027 and every year in between?
- Global production breakup of Thailand Medical Devices Market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship