GLOBAL THERMAL IMAGING MARKET
Thermographic imaging, another name for thermal imaging, is a technology that makes it possible to see and detect heat energy emitted by surfaces and objects.
It entails catching the heat (infrared radiation) that an object emits and turning it into a visual image that depicts temperature changes. There are numerous uses for thermal imaging in the military, industrial, academic, and medical domains.
Thermographic imaging’s essential elements and ideas include:
The thermal energy of all objects with a temperature greater than absolute zero (-273.15°C or -459.67°F) causes them to produce infrared light. Although this radiation cannot be seen with the naked eye, it can be detected and measured with the aid of specialized tools.
Thermal cameras: Infrared or thermal cameras are primarily used for thermal imaging. These cameras have infrared sensors that enable them to identify and gauge the heat energy that things emit. The scene’s temperature map is created by the sensors and is then translated into a visual representation.
Color Mapping: Thermal pictures are frequently exhibited using color mapping to highlight temperature disparities. Warmer hues (like red, orange, and yellow) stand for warmer temperatures, whereas cooler hues (like blue and green) stand for cooler temperatures.
Overall, thermal imaging technology allows users to observe and analyze heat patterns for diagnostic, monitoring, and safety purposes across a wide range of sectors.
GLOBAL THERMAL IMAGING MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The Global Thermal Imaging Market accounted for $XX Billion in 2022 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2023 to 2030.
NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH
The FirePro 300 has been introduced by Seek Thermal Inc., a leader in the field of thermal imaging technology. This situational awareness thermal imaging camera (TIC) is made to have the best picture performance in its class, the highest resolution (320×240), and the biggest field of view (57° x 42°).
The development of FirePRO 300 came about as a consequence of combining crucial feedback from firefighters who used this technology and the original FirePRO. A new viewing angle, longer battery life, improved durability, and new SV1 Image Optimization are all features of the new FirePro 300.
Its compact, lightweight, and portable design with all these capabilities makes it the preferred thermal imager for all firefighters. In addition to the FirePRO 300’s new features, SeekThermal’s exclusive Mixed Gainmode revolutionizes thermal imaging technology.
- Tempsens Instruments (I) Pvt. Ltd
- Sonel Instruments India Pvt. Ltd
- Testo India Pvt. Ltd
- Mouser Electronics
- FLIR Systems India Pvt
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- How many Thermal Imaging are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- Cost breakup of a Global Thermal Imaging and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the Thermal Imaging manufactured? What is the average margin per unit?
- Market share of Global Thermal Imaging market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- The cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture Global Thermal Imaging in-house
- key predictions for the next 5 years in the Global Thermal Imaging market
- Average B-2-B Thermal Imaging market price in all segments
- Latest trends in the Thermal Imaging market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of the Thermal Imaging market in 2023-2030 and every year in between?
- Production breakup of the Thermal Imaging market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship