GLOBAL TITANIUM BUILDING MATERIALS MARKET
Titanium is renowned for its strong strength, high resistance to temperature changes, and low weight (it has a density of 60% that of iron). It is 50% more elastic and has less thermal expansion than stainless steel. Beginning in the 1970s, titanium was used by architects.
Numerous architectural styles are made feasible for structures in the highly corrosive, salty atmospheres of seashores as well as in permanent architecture thanks to titanium’s unmatched ability in corrosion resistance (e.g., museums, temples and shrines).
Titanium alloys typically require specialised welding procedures, are less suitable for forging and rolling, and require specialised drilling and machining methods. (Not due to titanium’s hardness or strength, but rather because of its gooey texture.)
GLOBAL TITANIUM BUILDING MATERIALS MARKET SIZE AND FORECAST
The Global Titanium building materials market accounted for $XX Billion in 2021 and is anticipated to reach $XX Billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of XX% from 2022 to 2030.
RECENT PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT AND INNOVATION
Nippon steel created titanium for use in construction since it doesn’t easily oxidise, and they currently utilise it for all surface finishes (surface materials) for buildings, including colourful materials.
Only a very small amount of discoloration of titanium for building usage, which does not readily become discoloured, occurred after being exposed to it for four years in Okinawa. Okinawa’s acid rain has a pH value that is around average , but due to the area’s high warmth and humidity, it is one of the places in Japan where discoloration happens most quickly.
Some of the titanium roofs that had been put in place before that period began to turn brown .An oxide coating that is chemically stable covers the surface of titanium (passive film). This film’s protective function offers exceptional corrosion resistance.
The original silver surface will appear brown due to interference light if the oxide film on the titanium surface (thickness approx. 0.01 m) increases to between 0.03 and 0.05 m. The term “titanium discolouration” describes this condition.
- Continental Steel & Tube Co.
- All Metal Sales
- California Metal & Supply
- Johnson Bros. Roll Forming Co.
- Nippon steel
THIS REPORT WILL ANSWER FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
- What is the average cost per Global Titanium building materials market right now and how will it change in the next 5-6 years?
- Average cost to set up a Global Titanium building materials market in the US, Europe and China?
- How many Global Titanium building materials market are manufactured per annum globally? Who are the sub-component suppliers in different regions?
- What is happening in the overall public, globally?
- Cost breakup of a Global Titanium building materials market and key vendor selection criteria
- Where is the Global Titanium building materials market manufactured? What is the average margin per equipment?
- Market share of Global Titanium building materials market manufacturers and their upcoming products
- The most important planned Global Titanium building materials market in next 2 years
- Details on network of major Global Titanium building materials market and pricing plans
- Cost advantage for OEMs who manufacture Global Titanium building materials market in-house
- 5 key predictions for next 5 years in Global Titanium building materials market
- Average B-2-B Global Titanium building materials market price in all segments
- Latest trends in Global Titanium building materials market, by every market segment
- The market size (both volume and value) of Global Titanium building materials market in 2022-2030 and every year in between?
- Global production breakup of Global Titanium building materials market, by suppliers and their OEM relationship